Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Break Up
Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd are no longer a couple after they broke up two weeks before Valentine's Day. It explains why Maksim was recently spotted hanging out with other girls during New York's Fashion Week.
"He wasn't feeling her anymore," a source tells Us Weekly about the couple who split after dating for ten months. On the other side, another insider says that Peta "didn't want it to end. It will be very heated between them when the (new) season (of 'Dancing with the Stars') starts in a few weeks."
Both professional dancers haven't commented on the split report. The timing of the split is not good, since the new season of "DWTS" which features them is coming up soon. Naturally, audience will anticipate some big drama between the two on the show.
Maksim and Peta started dating in May 2012. "There is nothing I don't like (about him)," said Peta at that time.
This is not the first time Maksim found and lost love on the long-running program. Before with Peta, the 32-year-old dancer was engaged to Karina Smirnoff, his fellow pro dancer, in 2008 before they called it off in 2009. Maksim was also linked to his season 10 partner, Erin Andrews.
ABC's "DWTS" will premiere its 16th season on Monday, March 18. Maksim told the New York Post in September 2012 about his plan to leave the show at the end of 2013 when his contract expires, but there's still two seasons before that happens.
More Maksim Chmerkovskiy News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video