Phillip Phillips Premieres New Music Video 'Gone, Gone, Gone'
"American Idol" season 11 winner Phillip Phillips has just released a brand new music video for his latest single entitled "Gone, Gone, Gone". It's the 22-year-old singer's follow-up to his highly-successful debut single "Home", now the biggest-selling "Idol" coronation night song.
"It's a celebration of life, and hopefully something that everyone can find something in to relate to," the video's director Joseph Toman said. The music video features home movie footage of couples, families and children, highlighting special moments in their lives.
"I wanted the video to feel generational, not just about the present, but the people before us that paved the way," revealed Toman. The footage for the clip was reportedly shot in different locations as Springfield, Missouri and Los Angeles and Palm Springs in California.
The love theme is beautifully written with simple but heartwarming lyrics: "When life leaves you high and dry/ I'll be at your door tonight/ If you need help, if you need help/ I'll shut down the city lights,/ I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe/ To make you well.../ When enemies are at your door/ I'll carry you away from war/ If you need help, if you need help/ Your hope dangling by a string/ I'll share in your suffering ..."
Phillips is currently on a North America tour with Matchbox 20 that will end in February. He will kick off the first of ten shows in his own two-month tour of colleges and universities on March 19.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed