'Monsters University' Dean Has Important Message in New Viral Video
The Dean of "Monsters University" has something to say in a new viral video for the upcoming animated film. Designed like a commercial advertisement to promote the university, the clip features shots of various activities in the campus with the female Dean serving as a narrator.
"Scariness is the true measure of a monster. At Monsters University, it's my job to make great students, great scares," so promotes the Dean, which doesn't make an appearance in the video. It then cuts to scenes of students gushing about a university where someone "can be unique," and "can love to learn."
The following scenes boast various facilities offered by "MU", including sports field, labs and more. Friendships among monsters from different backgrounds also get a highlight in it. The clip is wrapped with students proudly singing the campus' anthem.
Set as a prequel to 2001's "Monsters, Inc.", the forthcoming movie follows Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan who are an inseparable pair, though that wasn't always the case.
From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. This new film unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
Set for a June 21 release Stateside, "Monsters University" stars Steve Buscemi, Billy Crystal, John Goodman and Dave Foley among others.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist