'Monsters University' Dean Has Important Message in New Viral Video
The Dean of "Monsters University" has something to say in a new viral video for the upcoming animated film. Designed like a commercial advertisement to promote the university, the clip features shots of various activities in the campus with the female Dean serving as a narrator.
"Scariness is the true measure of a monster. At Monsters University, it's my job to make great students, great scares," so promotes the Dean, which doesn't make an appearance in the video. It then cuts to scenes of students gushing about a university where someone "can be unique," and "can love to learn."
The following scenes boast various facilities offered by "MU", including sports field, labs and more. Friendships among monsters from different backgrounds also get a highlight in it. The clip is wrapped with students proudly singing the campus' anthem.
Set as a prequel to 2001's "Monsters, Inc.", the forthcoming movie follows Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan who are an inseparable pair, though that wasn't always the case.
From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. This new film unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
Set for a June 21 release Stateside, "Monsters University" stars Steve Buscemi, Billy Crystal, John Goodman and Dave Foley among others.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3