Edward Furlong Taken Back Into Jail for Allegedly Violating Restraining Order
Edward Furlong is back behind bars once again. The "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" actor was arrested for allegedly coming near his girlfriend despite a restraining order placed against him following domestic violence accusations.
He was first accused of roughing up his girlfriend at LAX in October 2012, causing judge to ban him from contacting her. In January this year, he was involved in a so-called "boyfriend/girlfriend disturbance" at an L.A. residence that led him back to prison.
The delinquent actor was being held on $250,000 bail. TMZ reports he will remain in police custody until a probation-violation hearing on March 4.
Back in 2010, he also violated a civil protective order put in place by his then-wife, Rachael Kneeland. As a result, he was placed on probation for three years.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party