Edward Furlong Taken Back Into Jail for Allegedly Violating Restraining Order
Edward Furlong is back behind bars once again. The "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" actor was arrested for allegedly coming near his girlfriend despite a restraining order placed against him following domestic violence accusations.
He was first accused of roughing up his girlfriend at LAX in October 2012, causing judge to ban him from contacting her. In January this year, he was involved in a so-called "boyfriend/girlfriend disturbance" at an L.A. residence that led him back to prison.
The delinquent actor was being held on $250,000 bail. TMZ reports he will remain in police custody until a probation-violation hearing on March 4.
Back in 2010, he also violated a civil protective order put in place by his then-wife, Rachael Kneeland. As a result, he was placed on probation for three years.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet