Edward Furlong Taken Back Into Jail for Allegedly Violating Restraining Order
Edward Furlong is back behind bars once again. The "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" actor was arrested for allegedly coming near his girlfriend despite a restraining order placed against him following domestic violence accusations.
He was first accused of roughing up his girlfriend at LAX in October 2012, causing judge to ban him from contacting her. In January this year, he was involved in a so-called "boyfriend/girlfriend disturbance" at an L.A. residence that led him back to prison.
The delinquent actor was being held on $250,000 bail. TMZ reports he will remain in police custody until a probation-violation hearing on March 4.
Back in 2010, he also violated a civil protective order put in place by his then-wife, Rachael Kneeland. As a result, he was placed on probation for three years.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour