Edward Furlong Taken Back Into Jail for Allegedly Violating Restraining Order
Edward Furlong is back behind bars once again. The "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" actor was arrested for allegedly coming near his girlfriend despite a restraining order placed against him following domestic violence accusations.
He was first accused of roughing up his girlfriend at LAX in October 2012, causing judge to ban him from contacting her. In January this year, he was involved in a so-called "boyfriend/girlfriend disturbance" at an L.A. residence that led him back to prison.
The delinquent actor was being held on $250,000 bail. TMZ reports he will remain in police custody until a probation-violation hearing on March 4.
Back in 2010, he also violated a civil protective order put in place by his then-wife, Rachael Kneeland. As a result, he was placed on probation for three years.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective