Edward Furlong Taken Back Into Jail for Allegedly Violating Restraining Order
Edward Furlong is back behind bars once again. The "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" actor was arrested for allegedly coming near his girlfriend despite a restraining order placed against him following domestic violence accusations.
He was first accused of roughing up his girlfriend at LAX in October 2012, causing judge to ban him from contacting her. In January this year, he was involved in a so-called "boyfriend/girlfriend disturbance" at an L.A. residence that led him back to prison.
The delinquent actor was being held on $250,000 bail. TMZ reports he will remain in police custody until a probation-violation hearing on March 4.
Back in 2010, he also violated a civil protective order put in place by his then-wife, Rachael Kneeland. As a result, he was placed on probation for three years.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story