Shakira Takes Son to Watch Soccer Match
Shakira took her son Milan to Camp Nou, home of the FC Barcelona, Sunday, February 10 to see boyfriend Gerard Pique's team winning 6-1 over Getafe. The outing was the first time for the little boy after Shakira and Gerard welcomed him last January 22.
Cuddling her son, the 36-year-old singer was thrilled to see Gerard scoring a sixth goal in the final minute of the match. "His first official time going out, in Camp Nou and watches his daddy score! Shak," she tweeted along with a picture of her and Milan at the game. She carried Milan in a red baby carrier which had Gerard's number on it.
Shakira started dating Gerard in 2010 and announced her pregnancy in September 2012. "This man is the best thing that could have ever happened in my life," she said about the 26-year-old Barcelona soccer player. "And now the baby!"
Shakira and Gerard keep updating their Twitter and Facebook with their new experience as parents. They also share a lot of Milan's photos.
Shakira recently teamed up with UNICEF, giving them the right to release the first ever official photo of Gerard and Milan in order to help raise funds for impoverished newborns around the world.
"We hope that, in his name, other less privileged children in the world can have their basic needs covered through gifts and donations. Thank you for sharing this unforgettable moment with us," the couple thanked fans with this special message on their UNICEF page.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3