Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Take Their Twins to Museum on Valentine's Day
Brad Pitt brought longtime partner Angelina Jolie and two of their children, Knox and Vivienne, to Natural History Museum in Los Angeles on February 14. Accompanied by their bodyguards, the couple and the twins were seen wearing black outfits in the afternoon.
Brad, Angelina, and their kids took a tour inside the museum. The twins were especially interested in observing microscopic specimens and playing with fossils. According to a witness, Brad read to Knox and explained the stuff they saw in the museum, while Angelina was with Vivienne. "Brad was walking around reading to Knox and explaining things to him," said the witness.
The witness explained, "Vivienne loved the butterflies and Knox was interested in the dinosaurs and giant spiders. Brad and Angelina stood back at one point and let the kids play. They were smiling and really enjoying the day. You can tell they love watching their kids learn."
Another source told E! News that the kids enjoyed Natural History Museum's attraction, "Dinosaur Encounter" which has a puppet of T-Rex in real-life size. The source said, "Brad at one point was overheard telling a staff member they wanted to come see the new Dinosaur Hall, and they definitely saw a 'Dinosaur Encounter' show." The source also said that the popular public figure did not ask for special treatment.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger