Britney Spears Spotted Dining Out With Mystery Man on Valentine's Day
Britney Spears sparks a new romance rumor, just a month after calling off her engagement to Jason Trawick. The former judge of "The X Factor (US)" was caught on camera enjoying a Valentine's Day sushi date in Calabasas, Calif. with an unidentified man.
Britney went casual for the evening with jeans, a white top, black jacket and boots. She arranged her hair in a messy bun and held an oversized handbag. Her mystery date matched her look in a Rolling Stones tee, black jacket and baseball cap.
Before dining out with the man, the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker hung out with her mother in Malibu earlier in the day. Her representative hasn't said a word about the sighting.
Britney and Jason amicably split in January this year after a year of engagement. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends," she said. In a similar tune, he stated, "As this chapter ends for us a new one begins. I love and cherish her and her boys and we will be close forever."
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie