Britney Spears Spotted Dining Out With Mystery Man on Valentine's Day
Britney Spears sparks a new romance rumor, just a month after calling off her engagement to Jason Trawick. The former judge of "The X Factor (US)" was caught on camera enjoying a Valentine's Day sushi date in Calabasas, Calif. with an unidentified man.
Britney went casual for the evening with jeans, a white top, black jacket and boots. She arranged her hair in a messy bun and held an oversized handbag. Her mystery date matched her look in a Rolling Stones tee, black jacket and baseball cap.
Before dining out with the man, the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker hung out with her mother in Malibu earlier in the day. Her representative hasn't said a word about the sighting.
Britney and Jason amicably split in January this year after a year of engagement. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends," she said. In a similar tune, he stated, "As this chapter ends for us a new one begins. I love and cherish her and her boys and we will be close forever."
More Britney Spears News
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment