Britney Spears Spotted Dining Out With Mystery Man on Valentine's Day
Britney Spears sparks a new romance rumor, just a month after calling off her engagement to Jason Trawick. The former judge of "The X Factor (US)" was caught on camera enjoying a Valentine's Day sushi date in Calabasas, Calif. with an unidentified man.
Britney went casual for the evening with jeans, a white top, black jacket and boots. She arranged her hair in a messy bun and held an oversized handbag. Her mystery date matched her look in a Rolling Stones tee, black jacket and baseball cap.
Before dining out with the man, the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker hung out with her mother in Malibu earlier in the day. Her representative hasn't said a word about the sighting.
Britney and Jason amicably split in January this year after a year of engagement. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends," she said. In a similar tune, he stated, "As this chapter ends for us a new one begins. I love and cherish her and her boys and we will be close forever."
More Britney Spears News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens