Britney Spears Spotted Dining Out With Mystery Man on Valentine's Day
Britney Spears sparks a new romance rumor, just a month after calling off her engagement to Jason Trawick. The former judge of "The X Factor (US)" was caught on camera enjoying a Valentine's Day sushi date in Calabasas, Calif. with an unidentified man.
Britney went casual for the evening with jeans, a white top, black jacket and boots. She arranged her hair in a messy bun and held an oversized handbag. Her mystery date matched her look in a Rolling Stones tee, black jacket and baseball cap.
Before dining out with the man, the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker hung out with her mother in Malibu earlier in the day. Her representative hasn't said a word about the sighting.
Britney and Jason amicably split in January this year after a year of engagement. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends," she said. In a similar tune, he stated, "As this chapter ends for us a new one begins. I love and cherish her and her boys and we will be close forever."
More Britney Spears News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video