Britney Spears Spotted Dining Out With Mystery Man on Valentine's Day
Britney Spears sparks a new romance rumor, just a month after calling off her engagement to Jason Trawick. The former judge of "The X Factor (US)" was caught on camera enjoying a Valentine's Day sushi date in Calabasas, Calif. with an unidentified man.
Britney went casual for the evening with jeans, a white top, black jacket and boots. She arranged her hair in a messy bun and held an oversized handbag. Her mystery date matched her look in a Rolling Stones tee, black jacket and baseball cap.
Before dining out with the man, the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker hung out with her mother in Malibu earlier in the day. Her representative hasn't said a word about the sighting.
Britney and Jason amicably split in January this year after a year of engagement. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends," she said. In a similar tune, he stated, "As this chapter ends for us a new one begins. I love and cherish her and her boys and we will be close forever."
More Britney Spears News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans