Video: Vin Diesel Sings Rihanna's 'Stay' During Valentine's Day Karaoke
On Valentine's Day, actor Vin Diesel posted on his Facebook page a video of himself singing in a karaoke, covering Rihanna's "Stay". The song is RiRi's latest single which she performed last Sunday at the 55th Grammy Awards and whose stripped-down music video she just released a few days ago.
Standing beside a projection of the "Stay" music video, Diesel sang along to Rihanna's emotionally-stirring track, and moved between his distinctly deep, low voice and a few not-so successful attempts on some high notes. He wrapped up his rendition with a big smack after three successive "Happy V-day" greetings towards the end.
The sentimental performance instantaneously went viral after it was posted online, since it was quite uncharacteristic for the tough action hero to bare his romantic side to his fans, much less sing such a sensitive song. The famous movie star really surprised the 38 million fans who "like" him on Facebook with his less-than-perfect but very endearing version of the new hit.
Diesel starred in the hit films "Saving Private Ryan" and "Pitch Black" before rising to prominence with "Fast and Furious", following it up with the rest of the "Fast" movie series. He is set to star in the film's sixth installment as well as the fourth "Riddick" flick, both slated for a 2013 release.
More Vin Diesel News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture