Beyonce Knowles Gives a Clear Look at 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy, Addresses Pregnancy Weight Gain
Beyonce Knowles shows off her adorable baby Blue Ivy who just turned 1 year old in a leaked photo from her upcoming HBO documentary "Beyonce: Life Is But a Dream". It's the first time fans got to see the little girl's face clearly since mama Bey released some pictures last year taken right after she went into labor.
There were indeed some photos of Blue Ivy hitting the web every now and then, but her pictures have always been obscured. More never-before-seen pictures of the baby are expected to be unveiled when the documentary that gives intimate look at Beyonce's personal life premieres on February 16 on HBO at 9 P.M.
Ahead of the airing, Beyonce had a chat with Oprah Winfrey talking about her pregnancy and her husband Jay-Z among other things. "I did a show three months after giving birth, which was crazy," she said with a laugh. "I had clearly never given birth, and I didn't know that I would gain 60 pounds - 57 pounds."
The Destiny's Child member "really wanted to know" if she still had her zest for performing. Judging from her gig at Revel and halftime show at Super Bowl, she's undoubtedly still full of great enthusiasm and energy. "I feel so fortunate to do my job. I love my job," she gushed. "I love singing. I love the way it feels."
Another love in her life is her rapper husband Jay-Z. "I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man," she shared, saying that their relationship "just gives me such a foundation."
The interview will air on "Oprah's Next Chapter" this coming Sunday at 8 P.M. on OWN.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts