Videos: Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert Take on 'Harlem Shake'
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have brought "Harlem Shake" to their shows. On February 14, the two TV hosts did their own versions of the Internet meme, with Stewart putting a twist on it.
Wearing a black helmet, the host of Emmy-winning "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" danced to the Baauer track while the show's crew was busy with their own business on the set. Instead of being joined by the crew, Stewart then found himself left alone.
On "The Colbert Report", the Emmy-nominated writer started doing "Harlem Shake" among the audience. The audience then followed him, dancing crazily to the song.
The "Harlem Shake" meme began in early February, after YouTube comedy vlogger Filthy Frank posted a video containing a compilation comedy. The dance craze has been imitated by dorm dwellers, athletes as well as the "Today" crew.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them