Videos: Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert Take on 'Harlem Shake'
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have brought "Harlem Shake" to their shows. On February 14, the two TV hosts did their own versions of the Internet meme, with Stewart putting a twist on it.
Wearing a black helmet, the host of Emmy-winning "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" danced to the Baauer track while the show's crew was busy with their own business on the set. Instead of being joined by the crew, Stewart then found himself left alone.
On "The Colbert Report", the Emmy-nominated writer started doing "Harlem Shake" among the audience. The audience then followed him, dancing crazily to the song.
The "Harlem Shake" meme began in early February, after YouTube comedy vlogger Filthy Frank posted a video containing a compilation comedy. The dance craze has been imitated by dorm dwellers, athletes as well as the "Today" crew.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says