Videos: Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert Take on 'Harlem Shake'
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have brought "Harlem Shake" to their shows. On February 14, the two TV hosts did their own versions of the Internet meme, with Stewart putting a twist on it.
Wearing a black helmet, the host of Emmy-winning "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" danced to the Baauer track while the show's crew was busy with their own business on the set. Instead of being joined by the crew, Stewart then found himself left alone.
On "The Colbert Report", the Emmy-nominated writer started doing "Harlem Shake" among the audience. The audience then followed him, dancing crazily to the song.
The "Harlem Shake" meme began in early February, after YouTube comedy vlogger Filthy Frank posted a video containing a compilation comedy. The dance craze has been imitated by dorm dwellers, athletes as well as the "Today" crew.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016