Videos: Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert Take on 'Harlem Shake'
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have brought "Harlem Shake" to their shows. On February 14, the two TV hosts did their own versions of the Internet meme, with Stewart putting a twist on it.
Wearing a black helmet, the host of Emmy-winning "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" danced to the Baauer track while the show's crew was busy with their own business on the set. Instead of being joined by the crew, Stewart then found himself left alone.
On "The Colbert Report", the Emmy-nominated writer started doing "Harlem Shake" among the audience. The audience then followed him, dancing crazily to the song.
The "Harlem Shake" meme began in early February, after YouTube comedy vlogger Filthy Frank posted a video containing a compilation comedy. The dance craze has been imitated by dorm dwellers, athletes as well as the "Today" crew.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie