Videos: Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert Take on 'Harlem Shake'
Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert have brought "Harlem Shake" to their shows. On February 14, the two TV hosts did their own versions of the Internet meme, with Stewart putting a twist on it.
Wearing a black helmet, the host of Emmy-winning "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" danced to the Baauer track while the show's crew was busy with their own business on the set. Instead of being joined by the crew, Stewart then found himself left alone.
On "The Colbert Report", the Emmy-nominated writer started doing "Harlem Shake" among the audience. The audience then followed him, dancing crazily to the song.
The "Harlem Shake" meme began in early February, after YouTube comedy vlogger Filthy Frank posted a video containing a compilation comedy. The dance craze has been imitated by dorm dwellers, athletes as well as the "Today" crew.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'