Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Take Romantic Valentine's Day Ride on Horse-Drawn Carriage
Mariah Carey shared photos of her romantic date with Nick Cannon on Valentine's Day. The "American Idol" judge and her hubby enjoyed a ride on horse-drawn carriage in Central Park and exchanged a sweet kiss during the night out. She was a red hot in a strapless gown and a leather jacket, while he looked sharp in a tux.
Carey started the night by having "Valentines Rendezvous consumed by bubbles" as she prepared for the big night with Cannon. She was joined by her playful dog during the bubble bath. "Jill E Beans leaps to the tub In hopes of a splash champagne," so she tweeted. She then posed with her husband in front of butterfly and "I Love You" balloons, gazing adoringly at him.
In a picture that showed them kissing, Carey captioned, "A kiss delicately scented with horse dung.... Still romantic though." In another photo, she excitedly wrote, "Trespassing in Central Park love on the wild side." She capped the night with an image of rose petals-covered bed with a "Happy Valentine's Day" red heart.
More Mariah Carey News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert