Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Take Romantic Valentine's Day Ride on Horse-Drawn Carriage
Mariah Carey shared photos of her romantic date with Nick Cannon on Valentine's Day. The "American Idol" judge and her hubby enjoyed a ride on horse-drawn carriage in Central Park and exchanged a sweet kiss during the night out. She was a red hot in a strapless gown and a leather jacket, while he looked sharp in a tux.
Carey started the night by having "Valentines Rendezvous consumed by bubbles" as she prepared for the big night with Cannon. She was joined by her playful dog during the bubble bath. "Jill E Beans leaps to the tub In hopes of a splash champagne," so she tweeted. She then posed with her husband in front of butterfly and "I Love You" balloons, gazing adoringly at him.
In a picture that showed them kissing, Carey captioned, "A kiss delicately scented with horse dung.... Still romantic though." In another photo, she excitedly wrote, "Trespassing in Central Park love on the wild side." She capped the night with an image of rose petals-covered bed with a "Happy Valentine's Day" red heart.
More Mariah Carey News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes