Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Take Romantic Valentine's Day Ride on Horse-Drawn Carriage
Mariah Carey shared photos of her romantic date with Nick Cannon on Valentine's Day. The "American Idol" judge and her hubby enjoyed a ride on horse-drawn carriage in Central Park and exchanged a sweet kiss during the night out. She was a red hot in a strapless gown and a leather jacket, while he looked sharp in a tux.
Carey started the night by having "Valentines Rendezvous consumed by bubbles" as she prepared for the big night with Cannon. She was joined by her playful dog during the bubble bath. "Jill E Beans leaps to the tub In hopes of a splash champagne," so she tweeted. She then posed with her husband in front of butterfly and "I Love You" balloons, gazing adoringly at him.
In a picture that showed them kissing, Carey captioned, "A kiss delicately scented with horse dung.... Still romantic though." In another photo, she excitedly wrote, "Trespassing in Central Park love on the wild side." She capped the night with an image of rose petals-covered bed with a "Happy Valentine's Day" red heart.
More Mariah Carey News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show