Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Take Romantic Valentine's Day Ride on Horse-Drawn Carriage
Mariah Carey shared photos of her romantic date with Nick Cannon on Valentine's Day. The "American Idol" judge and her hubby enjoyed a ride on horse-drawn carriage in Central Park and exchanged a sweet kiss during the night out. She was a red hot in a strapless gown and a leather jacket, while he looked sharp in a tux.
Carey started the night by having "Valentines Rendezvous consumed by bubbles" as she prepared for the big night with Cannon. She was joined by her playful dog during the bubble bath. "Jill E Beans leaps to the tub In hopes of a splash champagne," so she tweeted. She then posed with her husband in front of butterfly and "I Love You" balloons, gazing adoringly at him.
In a picture that showed them kissing, Carey captioned, "A kiss delicately scented with horse dung.... Still romantic though." In another photo, she excitedly wrote, "Trespassing in Central Park love on the wild side." She capped the night with an image of rose petals-covered bed with a "Happy Valentine's Day" red heart.
More Mariah Carey News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard