Usher Debuts Diplo-Produced New Track 'Go Missin' '
Within a year of releasing his Diplo-produced track "Climax", Usher links up again with the hit making-producer to come up with "Go Missin' ". The new collaboration track reportedly didn't make the cut in Usher's latest album "Looking4 Myself", but the R'n'B/pop crooner apparently dropped it on Valentine's Day for free as a special treat for his hordes of fans.
"You loved what I gave you last Valentine's #Climax So here is 'Special delivery from the cloud' Happy Valentine's Day!" Usher tweeted on Thursday. In the new track, Diplo, who has produced hits for Beyonce Knowles, M.I.A. and Chris Brown, put an electro-pulsating beat along with the singer's distinct vocals, creating a track that might just make it to Usher's next album, although there's no word on that yet.
The song's storyline runs along the lines of a man trying to convince a girl to come home with him after her inconsiderate lover leaves her alone in the club. "Come with me shorty, forget about him/ Call me big daddy till the mornin'/ Do yourself a favor tonight/ Cause a chance like this only happen once in a lifetime," Usher sings.
While on its run last year, Usher and Diplo's "Climax" topped the Billboard R&B chart and won for the singer a Grammy trophy for Best R&B Performance last Sunday. Diplo hinted that the new judge on "The Voice" might just release a follow-up to his 2012 album, saying "We have so much more."
More Usher News
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?