Usher Debuts Diplo-Produced New Track 'Go Missin' '
Within a year of releasing his Diplo-produced track "Climax", Usher links up again with the hit making-producer to come up with "Go Missin' ". The new collaboration track reportedly didn't make the cut in Usher's latest album "Looking4 Myself", but the R'n'B/pop crooner apparently dropped it on Valentine's Day for free as a special treat for his hordes of fans.
"You loved what I gave you last Valentine's #Climax So here is 'Special delivery from the cloud' Happy Valentine's Day!" Usher tweeted on Thursday. In the new track, Diplo, who has produced hits for Beyonce Knowles, M.I.A. and Chris Brown, put an electro-pulsating beat along with the singer's distinct vocals, creating a track that might just make it to Usher's next album, although there's no word on that yet.
The song's storyline runs along the lines of a man trying to convince a girl to come home with him after her inconsiderate lover leaves her alone in the club. "Come with me shorty, forget about him/ Call me big daddy till the mornin'/ Do yourself a favor tonight/ Cause a chance like this only happen once in a lifetime," Usher sings.
While on its run last year, Usher and Diplo's "Climax" topped the Billboard R&B chart and won for the singer a Grammy trophy for Best R&B Performance last Sunday. Diplo hinted that the new judge on "The Voice" might just release a follow-up to his 2012 album, saying "We have so much more."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell