First Look at Josh Brolin as Original Dwight McCarthy in 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For'
Amid his busy schedule directing "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For", Robert Rodriguez took time to treat fans with a first look at one of the film's leading actors Josh Brolin. Taking to his Twitter on Friday, February 15, the director gave sneak peeks at Brolin's performance as Dwight McCarthy.
"Having a BLAST making this movie. Amazing cast, and they're all doing fantastic work," Rodriguez tweeted. He then posted a photo that featured a behind-the-scene moment between him and Brolin. They were seen in a green screen room with the actor acting as if he was driving a car.
"Here's bad ass Josh Brolin driving a Rodriguez-mobile. (A green box with a steering wheel bolted on)," the filmmaker wrote along with the picture. He then dropped another image that saw Brolin driving a car in the rain. "And here's a quick photo touch up I do to set a tone for the actors. (Probably won't be raining in final movie)," he added.
Brolin plays McCarthy during his pre-facial reconstruction. In the first "Sin City" movie, the lead character was portrayed by Clive Owen. The sequel follows an earlier story of McCarthy, whose life is turned upside down when Ava Lord, a woman from his past returns, saying she loves him and causing all sorts of problems for him.
Eva Green has recently been cast as the titular Dame a.k.a Ava Lord. She will join the likes of Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Bruce Willis, Rosario Dawson, Jaime King, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Dennis Haysbert, Christopher Meloni, Jeremy Piven, Jamie Chung, Ray Liotta, Juno Temple and Julia Garner.
The movie itself is slated for an October 4 release Stateside.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors