Sara Rue Gives Birth to Her First Child
Sara Rue delivered her daughter Talulah Rue Price a few days before Valentine's Day. The 34-year-old actress revealed the news via her Twitter account on February 15, "Had the best Valentines Day w/my husband & our new baby daughter Talulah! She was born a few days ago & we couldn't be more in love w/her."
Sara's representative confirmed to media that Talulah was born on Saturday, February 9. The representative added, "Both mother and baby are doing well and the family is ecstatic to be cozied up together."
In regards to stuff she prepared for the baby, Sara previously explained to media that she tried to decorate Talulah's nursery with organic products. The actress said, "We tried to get as much organic stuff as we could - mattresses, cleaners. We're learning about it. I wish there was someone who could come to our house and just tell us."
When it was nearing the due date, she confessed, "It's something we've wanted for a while." On her parenting style, Sara revealed that her parents did not have many rules at home, "and I feel like it was good for me because I created my own rules, I wasn't confined. I feel like that's a good way to go. I think that I will be definitely stricter than my husband but I think that we're both pretty laid back people."
Talulah is Sara's first child with husband Kevin Price. The couple got engaged in 2009, before tying the knot in 2011. The ceremony was held at the Bel Air Bay Club, in Pacific Palisades, California. This is a second marriage for Sara. She got divorced from her first husband, Mischa Livingstone, in 2007.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival