Rihanna Ignores Chris Brown at L.A. Club, Gets Marijuana Bouquet on Valentine's Day
Rihanna and Chris Brown's newly rekindled romance might be already over. Just days after getting cozy at the Grammy Awards, they were reportedly ignoring each other when attending Popular Demand's 1-Year Anniversary party at the Playhouse Nightclub in Los Angeles on February 13.
RiRi and Breezy arrived separately, with the former accompanied by her group of bodyguards. The "Don't Judge Me" singer, meanwhile, brought an entourage of around 20 people.
According to Daily Mail, RiRi made it known that she didn't want to be seated near Chris. "Rihanna refused to sit with or even near Chris - and when Chris noticed she was there, he made a huge show of rubbing his presence in her face," a source tells the site.
"He promptly ordered three more bottles of ace of spades which came out with in a procession of sparklers and scantily clad cocktail waitresses, causing a spectacle, which he clearly wanted Rihanna to see," the source adds.
It's also said that RiRi and Breezy never communicated with each other during the party. They later left separately, with Chris calling it a night at 2:15 A.M. and the Barbadian beauty leaving at around 3 A.M.
The next day, which happened to be Valentine's Day, the twosome didn't spend time together either. RiRi was spotted coming to Blok Nightclub on Thursday, but Chris was nowhere to be seen.
Still, Rihanna claimed she got a gift that made her happy. The 24-year-old singer posted a picture of a marijuana plant on Instagram and wrote in the caption, "Roses are green! Somebody knows how to make me happy."
More Rihanna News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes