Emma Stone Goes High-Fashion, Nicolas Cage Keeps It Sleek at 'Croods' Berlinale Premiere
Emma Stone stole the limelight when appearing at the premiere of her forthcoming movie "The Croods" in Berlin on Friday, February 15. She promoted the prehistoric animated film as part of the 2013 Berlin International Film Festival.
The Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" channeled her well-known fashionista persona as she stepped out on the red carpet. She glammed up in a Gucci mini dress with balloon sleeves and nets detailing on the shoulder.
Looking flawless as usual, the blond beauty teamed her gorgeous black dress with matching pumps by Christian Louboutin. She also put on a pair of simple Jaime Wolf earrings and rocked a Grazier Gems ring. As for the hair, she opted to arrange it into a very sleek bun.
Stone was not alone on the red carpet as she was joined by co-star Nicolas Cage. The actor playing Stone's dad in the family movie looked elegant in a BOSS Rolo/Ward extra slim tuxedo. Sporting gray beard, the 49-year-old thesp was all smiles as he posed together with his on-screen daughter.
Cage lends his voice to Grug in "The Croods". He is a father who stands against a forward-thinking outsider, voiced by Ryan Reynolds. Grug cautiously leads his family beyond his comfort zone after an earthquake destroys their cave.
While attempting to navigate the dangerous and unfamiliar world, Grug butts heads with the outsider, who charms Grug's clan - especially his eldest daughter (Stone) - with his modern-minded ways.
The 20th Century Fox animation is helmed by Chris Sanders and Kirk De Micco who both also co-write the script alongside John Cleese. Apart from Stone, Cage and Reynolds, it stars Catherine Keener, Clark Duke and Cloris Leachman.
Following its Berlinale premiere, the movie will be screened in theaters across the U.S. on March 22.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik