'The Vampire Diaries' 4.15 Preview: Elena in Denial After the Latest Death
Elena is struggling to come to terms with her loved one's death in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Following the recent episode which saw [SPOILER ALERT!] Jeremy lying motionless by Silas' grave, it's safe to assume that he's dead, but Elena is still in denial. She believes that her brother is not dead yet and Bonnie can save him.
Caroline is immediately worried about Elena's state of mind, and Stefan reaches out to Dr. Fell and Matt for help. Still on the island, Damon relays somber news to Rebekah, and is surprised at her reaction. Together, Damon and Rebekah learn an unexpected bit of recent history from Vaughn.
Everyone is horrified when Bonnie reveals the rest of Shane's plan. Finally, after Damon does his best to help her, Elena comes up with a plan of her own.
Titled "Stand by Me", the new episode of "Vampire Diaries" will air Thursday, February 21 at 8/7c on The CW. The show, along with the network's other hit series, "Arrow" and "Supernatural", were recently given early renewals.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!