'The Vampire Diaries' 4.15 Preview: Elena in Denial After the Latest Death
Elena is struggling to come to terms with her loved one's death in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Following the recent episode which saw [SPOILER ALERT!] Jeremy lying motionless by Silas' grave, it's safe to assume that he's dead, but Elena is still in denial. She believes that her brother is not dead yet and Bonnie can save him.
Caroline is immediately worried about Elena's state of mind, and Stefan reaches out to Dr. Fell and Matt for help. Still on the island, Damon relays somber news to Rebekah, and is surprised at her reaction. Together, Damon and Rebekah learn an unexpected bit of recent history from Vaughn.
Everyone is horrified when Bonnie reveals the rest of Shane's plan. Finally, after Damon does his best to help her, Elena comes up with a plan of her own.
Titled "Stand by Me", the new episode of "Vampire Diaries" will air Thursday, February 21 at 8/7c on The CW. The show, along with the network's other hit series, "Arrow" and "Supernatural", were recently given early renewals.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her