'The Vampire Diaries' 4.15 Preview: Elena in Denial After the Latest Death
Elena is struggling to come to terms with her loved one's death in the next episode of "The Vampire Diaries". Following the recent episode which saw [SPOILER ALERT!] Jeremy lying motionless by Silas' grave, it's safe to assume that he's dead, but Elena is still in denial. She believes that her brother is not dead yet and Bonnie can save him.
Caroline is immediately worried about Elena's state of mind, and Stefan reaches out to Dr. Fell and Matt for help. Still on the island, Damon relays somber news to Rebekah, and is surprised at her reaction. Together, Damon and Rebekah learn an unexpected bit of recent history from Vaughn.
Everyone is horrified when Bonnie reveals the rest of Shane's plan. Finally, after Damon does his best to help her, Elena comes up with a plan of her own.
Titled "Stand by Me", the new episode of "Vampire Diaries" will air Thursday, February 21 at 8/7c on The CW. The show, along with the network's other hit series, "Arrow" and "Supernatural", were recently given early renewals.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt