Jimmy Kimmel Bashes Jay Leno Again: I Don't Believe He Has Actual Feelings
Jimmy Kimmel threw another verbal attack at fellow comedian Jay Leno. In a March issue of Playboy magazine, Kimmel says of Leno, "I always feel bad if I hurt anybody's feelings, but I don't believe Jay Leno has actual feelings, and he doesn't seem to be that worried about other people's feelings."
Kimmel and Leno's feud started in 2010, after the latter bumped Conan O'Brien from the 11:35 P.M. time slot. Kimmel mocked Leno when the former appeared on "The Jay Leno Show" for "10 at 10" segment.
Kimmel also parodied Leno on his own show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", impersonating the 62-year-old host. "I can do a pretty good Leno imitation," Kimmel claimed. "It was a lot of fun to be him - also much easier, particularly in constructing 'his' monologue for that night," he added.
Kimmel, who called Leno "tattle-tale" after talking about him on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", now does not feel like talking about Leno. In the same Playboy interview, he expresses, "Strangely I don't even like talking about him anymore. The only time I think about him is when I'm asked."
Kimmel, on the other hand, has nothing but good words for senior late-night show host and comedian David Letterman. Kimmel gushes, "Dave transcends any time slot; he is the father of comedy as we now know it. I wonder if he knows what he means to every comedian under 50 years old. That NBC 'Late Night With David Letterman' show was a revelation."
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly