Sneak Peeks at Oprah Winfrey's Interview With Beyonce
A new sneak peek at the next episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" featuring Beyonce Knowles has made its way out online. In the preview, the mother of Blue Ivy Carter talks about her relationship with husband Jay-Z.
"I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man. It gives me such a foundation," she tells Oprah Winfrey. On how important the relationship is, she shares, "That foundation is so important in a relationship and just to have someone that you just like, you know..., is so important and someone that is honest."
Another video, meanwhile, reveals that Queen Bey will discuss her miscarriage and letting go her father as a manager. She will also talk about her passion for performing and her comeback on stage after giving birth to her daughter.
Oprah's interview with Beyonce will air Saturday, February 16 at 8 P.M. on OWN.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'