Sneak Peeks at Oprah Winfrey's Interview With Beyonce
A new sneak peek at the next episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" featuring Beyonce Knowles has made its way out online. In the preview, the mother of Blue Ivy Carter talks about her relationship with husband Jay-Z.
"I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man. It gives me such a foundation," she tells Oprah Winfrey. On how important the relationship is, she shares, "That foundation is so important in a relationship and just to have someone that you just like, you know..., is so important and someone that is honest."
Another video, meanwhile, reveals that Queen Bey will discuss her miscarriage and letting go her father as a manager. She will also talk about her passion for performing and her comeback on stage after giving birth to her daughter.
Oprah's interview with Beyonce will air Saturday, February 16 at 8 P.M. on OWN.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease