Sneak Peeks at Oprah Winfrey's Interview With Beyonce
A new sneak peek at the next episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" featuring Beyonce Knowles has made its way out online. In the preview, the mother of Blue Ivy Carter talks about her relationship with husband Jay-Z.
"I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man. It gives me such a foundation," she tells Oprah Winfrey. On how important the relationship is, she shares, "That foundation is so important in a relationship and just to have someone that you just like, you know..., is so important and someone that is honest."
Another video, meanwhile, reveals that Queen Bey will discuss her miscarriage and letting go her father as a manager. She will also talk about her passion for performing and her comeback on stage after giving birth to her daughter.
Oprah's interview with Beyonce will air Saturday, February 16 at 8 P.M. on OWN.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'