Sneak Peeks at Oprah Winfrey's Interview With Beyonce
A new sneak peek at the next episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" featuring Beyonce Knowles has made its way out online. In the preview, the mother of Blue Ivy Carter talks about her relationship with husband Jay-Z.
"I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man. It gives me such a foundation," she tells Oprah Winfrey. On how important the relationship is, she shares, "That foundation is so important in a relationship and just to have someone that you just like, you know..., is so important and someone that is honest."
Another video, meanwhile, reveals that Queen Bey will discuss her miscarriage and letting go her father as a manager. She will also talk about her passion for performing and her comeback on stage after giving birth to her daughter.
Oprah's interview with Beyonce will air Saturday, February 16 at 8 P.M. on OWN.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps