Sneak Peeks at Oprah Winfrey's Interview With Beyonce
A new sneak peek at the next episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" featuring Beyonce Knowles has made its way out online. In the preview, the mother of Blue Ivy Carter talks about her relationship with husband Jay-Z.
"I would not be the woman I am if I did not go home to that man. It gives me such a foundation," she tells Oprah Winfrey. On how important the relationship is, she shares, "That foundation is so important in a relationship and just to have someone that you just like, you know..., is so important and someone that is honest."
Another video, meanwhile, reveals that Queen Bey will discuss her miscarriage and letting go her father as a manager. She will also talk about her passion for performing and her comeback on stage after giving birth to her daughter.
Oprah's interview with Beyonce will air Saturday, February 16 at 8 P.M. on OWN.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!