Video: Ellen DeGeneres Cracks Bottles on Sofia Vergara's Head
Ellen DeGeneres cracked bottles on Sofia Vergara's head when the 40-year-old actress appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday, February 14. The funny talk-show host broke those bottles on Vergara's head to distract the Diet Pepsi spokesperson from reading her lines for Diet Pepsi commercial on the show.
Not only cracking bottles over Vergara's head, but DeGeneres also brought out a pair of shirtless male dancers, had Josh Groban walking onto the set to sing in Vergara's ear, fired off a prop gun, made various loud voices and covered the actress with silly string.
During Vergara's appearance on "Ellen", the host asked the "Modern Family" star to read a live Diet Pepsi ad, saying she should do it while ignoring all distractions. While Vergara was reading her lines from a teleprompter, DeGeneres tried to make the Colombian beauty flub up her lines. Vergara, however, completed her line as she took a sip of the Diet Pepsi product.
Vergara came to the show to talk about her 40th birthday bash with family and friends in Mexico. She and her friends went to a tourist destination, the Chichen Itza pyramids. Vergara said that she and her fiance, Nick Loeb, got a special permission to climb atop the ancient pyramid which was usually closed off.
While they were at the top, Loeb proposed to her. When they climbed down from the pyramid after Vergara accepted Loeb's proposal, people accosted them and said the just-engaged couple would be arrested.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby