Naomi Watts and Robin Wright's 'Two Mothers' Debuts Sensual First Trailer
Naomi Watts and Robin Wright's (formerly known as Robin Wright Penn) friendship is shattered in a first international trailer for "Two Mothers". The two ladies were best friends before each of them gets involved in a forbidden relationship with each other's young son. Troubles happen as their friendship is tested and their sons start hating each other. However, instead of quitting the affairs, the two women get even deeper with their feelings.
"Two Mothers" is a gripping tale of love, lust and power of friendship that charts the unconventional and passionate affairs embarked on by two lifelong friends, LIL and ROZ, who fall in love with each other's son.
Afraid of facing the ire and judgment of their insular seaside community, the two affairs continue over the years in secret, until their discovery threatens to tear apart the two lives and families of the young men, who must eventually choose between a well-worn path, or following their true desires.
The sensual drama is directed by Anne Fontaine with Christopher Hampton penning the script. It is also supported by Xavier Samuel, James Frecheville, Ben Mendelsohn, Sophie Lowe, Gary Sweet and Jessica Tovey.
Recently, Oscar nominee Watts shared to E! News about her and Wright's roles in this movie. "These are two great female characters full of complexities who are dealing with that midlife point. It's definitely an unconventional love story," she explained.
"But it's not just about sex and their ages," she continued. "It's about this kind of unit that has worked so well together and it's the end of their school life. They're about to head off to university. The nest is emptying."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?