LeAnn Rimes Sues Dentist for Alleged Malpractice
LeAnn Rimes is not happy with her dentist. The wife of Eddie Cibrian has just filed a malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Duane C. McKay, accusing him of botching up the works he did on her teeth over three years that left her with severe pain.
The doctor allegedly promised the country music star to help ease her TMJ-related pain and improve her appearance by providing upper front veneers and crowns. Instead, she had to undergo 9 root canals and bone grafting, had a temporary bridge, and needed physical therapy. She also claims she suffered "permanent cosmetic deficiency."
The actress is seeking unspecified damages for physical, emotional and psychiatric injuries. She also wants financial compensation for loss of past and future earnings, claiming the pain caused by the dental work affected her ability to perform.
Rimes canceled several concert last year to undergo emergency root canal treatment.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie