LeAnn Rimes Sues Dentist for Alleged Malpractice
LeAnn Rimes is not happy with her dentist. The wife of Eddie Cibrian has just filed a malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Duane C. McKay, accusing him of botching up the works he did on her teeth over three years that left her with severe pain.
The doctor allegedly promised the country music star to help ease her TMJ-related pain and improve her appearance by providing upper front veneers and crowns. Instead, she had to undergo 9 root canals and bone grafting, had a temporary bridge, and needed physical therapy. She also claims she suffered "permanent cosmetic deficiency."
The actress is seeking unspecified damages for physical, emotional and psychiatric injuries. She also wants financial compensation for loss of past and future earnings, claiming the pain caused by the dental work affected her ability to perform.
Rimes canceled several concert last year to undergo emergency root canal treatment.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge