LeAnn Rimes Sues Dentist for Alleged Malpractice
LeAnn Rimes is not happy with her dentist. The wife of Eddie Cibrian has just filed a malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Duane C. McKay, accusing him of botching up the works he did on her teeth over three years that left her with severe pain.
The doctor allegedly promised the country music star to help ease her TMJ-related pain and improve her appearance by providing upper front veneers and crowns. Instead, she had to undergo 9 root canals and bone grafting, had a temporary bridge, and needed physical therapy. She also claims she suffered "permanent cosmetic deficiency."
The actress is seeking unspecified damages for physical, emotional and psychiatric injuries. She also wants financial compensation for loss of past and future earnings, claiming the pain caused by the dental work affected her ability to perform.
Rimes canceled several concert last year to undergo emergency root canal treatment.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival