LeAnn Rimes Sues Dentist for Alleged Malpractice
LeAnn Rimes is not happy with her dentist. The wife of Eddie Cibrian has just filed a malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Duane C. McKay, accusing him of botching up the works he did on her teeth over three years that left her with severe pain.
The doctor allegedly promised the country music star to help ease her TMJ-related pain and improve her appearance by providing upper front veneers and crowns. Instead, she had to undergo 9 root canals and bone grafting, had a temporary bridge, and needed physical therapy. She also claims she suffered "permanent cosmetic deficiency."
The actress is seeking unspecified damages for physical, emotional and psychiatric injuries. She also wants financial compensation for loss of past and future earnings, claiming the pain caused by the dental work affected her ability to perform.
Rimes canceled several concert last year to undergo emergency root canal treatment.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage