LeAnn Rimes Sues Dentist for Alleged Malpractice
LeAnn Rimes is not happy with her dentist. The wife of Eddie Cibrian has just filed a malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Duane C. McKay, accusing him of botching up the works he did on her teeth over three years that left her with severe pain.
The doctor allegedly promised the country music star to help ease her TMJ-related pain and improve her appearance by providing upper front veneers and crowns. Instead, she had to undergo 9 root canals and bone grafting, had a temporary bridge, and needed physical therapy. She also claims she suffered "permanent cosmetic deficiency."
The actress is seeking unspecified damages for physical, emotional and psychiatric injuries. She also wants financial compensation for loss of past and future earnings, claiming the pain caused by the dental work affected her ability to perform.
Rimes canceled several concert last year to undergo emergency root canal treatment.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified