Jonas Brothers' New Album Already Finished
The Jonas Brothers have just announced they have recently wrapped up work on a new album. Although a release date has not been determined yet or which track will be the lead single, the siblings hint it's all going to come out soon.
"The new album is finally done, and we are so excited," Kevin Jonas declared. "We wanted to take a little extra time on it to make sure it was right and we've been working for almost a year now on it and it's time."
Next week, they will be hitting the road for their Latin and South America tour. "We're just really looking forward to seeing the fans again. The fans down there are so passionate and so exciting, and I can't wait to share that with [my wife] Danielle," the eldest of the siblings said.
The older brother of Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas married wife Danielle Deleasa back in 2009 within two years of their first meeting in the Bahamas in the summer of 2007. Together, they both star on their own E! reality TV series "Married to Jonas".
The union, along with Nick forming his own band Nick Jonas & The Administration and Joe coming out with his own solo album and starring in the Broadway revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", have prompted the Jonas Brothers group to go on a hiatus back in May 2012. Their new album will mark their first recording since their 2009 album "Lines, Vines and Trying Times".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent