NBC's 'Hannibal' Gets Premiere Date, Debuts New Photo of Dr. Lecter
NBC has set a premiere date for its new show "Hannibal". The drama series will debut Thursday, April 4 at 10/9c. Executive producer Bryan Fuller took it to Twitter to announce, "Hannibal Requests the Honor of your Presence for Dinner Thursday April 4 10PM @NBC -- Saving you a place at the table."
Along with the announcement of the show's premiere date, a new photo of Mads Mikkelsen's Dr. Hannibal Lecter has been unveiled. It shows the titular character standing next to his meal, which includes a roasted pig.
"Hannibal" is based on characters in Thomas Harris' novel "Red Dragon". It will focus on the early relationship between FBI agent Will Graham and his mentor Dr. Hannibal Lecter. Hugh Dancy is cast as Graham.
The show also stars Laurence Fishburne as Graham's boss Jack Crawford and "The X-Files" alumna Gillian Anderson as Dr. Lecter's therapist.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video