Kim Kardashian Sells Her Beverly Hills Home, Moves in With Kanye West
After buying a mansion with Kanye West, Kim Kardashian let go of her home in Beverly Hills. According to Trulia, the expectant reality TV star shopped around the Tuscan villa-styled house without listing it. She sold it to an unknown buyer for an undisclosed price.
Bought for $4.8 million in March 2010, the 4,000-square-foot house boasts five bedrooms, a swimming pool in the backyard, a Mediterranean roof, spa, waterfall and fireplaces. Kim lived at the home while she was engaged and briefly married to Kris Humphries.
Kim reportedly has moved into a much larger house, a 14,000-square-foot Bel Air Italian villa-style mansion she purchased with her baby daddy for $11 million in January. Their new home has a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.
Expecting their first baby this coming summer, the couple has been inseparable enjoying a romantic getaway in various romantic places in Europe. Rumor has it, they're looking for other homes in London, Miami and Paris. Most recently, they vacationed in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil and partied with Will Smith.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC