Kim Kardashian Sells Her Beverly Hills Home, Moves in With Kanye West
After buying a mansion with Kanye West, Kim Kardashian let go of her home in Beverly Hills. According to Trulia, the expectant reality TV star shopped around the Tuscan villa-styled house without listing it. She sold it to an unknown buyer for an undisclosed price.
Bought for $4.8 million in March 2010, the 4,000-square-foot house boasts five bedrooms, a swimming pool in the backyard, a Mediterranean roof, spa, waterfall and fireplaces. Kim lived at the home while she was engaged and briefly married to Kris Humphries.
Kim reportedly has moved into a much larger house, a 14,000-square-foot Bel Air Italian villa-style mansion she purchased with her baby daddy for $11 million in January. Their new home has a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.
Expecting their first baby this coming summer, the couple has been inseparable enjoying a romantic getaway in various romantic places in Europe. Rumor has it, they're looking for other homes in London, Miami and Paris. Most recently, they vacationed in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil and partied with Will Smith.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'