Kim Kardashian Sells Her Beverly Hills Home, Moves in With Kanye West
After buying a mansion with Kanye West, Kim Kardashian let go of her home in Beverly Hills. According to Trulia, the expectant reality TV star shopped around the Tuscan villa-styled house without listing it. She sold it to an unknown buyer for an undisclosed price.
Bought for $4.8 million in March 2010, the 4,000-square-foot house boasts five bedrooms, a swimming pool in the backyard, a Mediterranean roof, spa, waterfall and fireplaces. Kim lived at the home while she was engaged and briefly married to Kris Humphries.
Kim reportedly has moved into a much larger house, a 14,000-square-foot Bel Air Italian villa-style mansion she purchased with her baby daddy for $11 million in January. Their new home has a gym, movie theater, full hair and makeup salon, bowling alley, basketball court, indoor and outdoor pool.
Expecting their first baby this coming summer, the couple has been inseparable enjoying a romantic getaway in various romantic places in Europe. Rumor has it, they're looking for other homes in London, Miami and Paris. Most recently, they vacationed in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil and partied with Will Smith.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special