Justin Timberlake Premieres 'Suit and Tie' Video on Valentine's Day
Justin Timberlake premieres the full official music video of his hit single "Suit & Tie" featuring Jay-Z from his forthcoming album "The 20/20 Experience" right on Valentine's Day. The 32-year-old entertainer looks smashing in his Tom Ford tuxedo in the five-and-a-half-minute black-and-white clip, showing off some of his new choreography since he last released a music video a few years ago.
"Here it is... All pressed up in black and white. Enjoy! #officialvideo #suitandtie #JT2013," JT tweeted to announce the video's debut, where he performs with a full band and back-up dancers in a concert hall, similar to what he showed fans during Grammy night last Sunday, February 10. Then, when Jay-Z joins him for his rap verse in the song, they move to a swanky night club set complete with sexy dancers.
The David Fincher-directed clip appears very grandiose with its vintage look and elaborate set design. It takes viewers from the R'n'B superstar's pre-performance routine, a studio recording with his band, and even JT's hanging out sessions with Jay-Z who's not only a collaborator but also a real close friend.
JT will be in London to perform at the Brit Awards on February 20, along with Taylor Swift, One Direction, Emeli Sande, Mumford & Sons, Muse and Robbie Williams. While he's there, he will do a show right after the awards ceremony, much like doing his post-Grammy concert at the Hollywood Palladium after performing at the Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on the same night.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce