Justin Timberlake Premieres 'Suit and Tie' Video on Valentine's Day
Justin Timberlake premieres the full official music video of his hit single "Suit & Tie" featuring Jay-Z from his forthcoming album "The 20/20 Experience" right on Valentine's Day. The 32-year-old entertainer looks smashing in his Tom Ford tuxedo in the five-and-a-half-minute black-and-white clip, showing off some of his new choreography since he last released a music video a few years ago.
"Here it is... All pressed up in black and white. Enjoy! #officialvideo #suitandtie #JT2013," JT tweeted to announce the video's debut, where he performs with a full band and back-up dancers in a concert hall, similar to what he showed fans during Grammy night last Sunday, February 10. Then, when Jay-Z joins him for his rap verse in the song, they move to a swanky night club set complete with sexy dancers.
The David Fincher-directed clip appears very grandiose with its vintage look and elaborate set design. It takes viewers from the R'n'B superstar's pre-performance routine, a studio recording with his band, and even JT's hanging out sessions with Jay-Z who's not only a collaborator but also a real close friend.
JT will be in London to perform at the Brit Awards on February 20, along with Taylor Swift, One Direction, Emeli Sande, Mumford & Sons, Muse and Robbie Williams. While he's there, he will do a show right after the awards ceremony, much like doing his post-Grammy concert at the Hollywood Palladium after performing at the Grammy Awards at the Staples Center on the same night.
More Justin Timberlake News
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce