Chris Brown and Drake to Battle Each Other in Court Over Their N.Y. Club Brawl
It's been more than half a year and the feud between Chris Brown and Drake does not seem to cool down. The two reportedly sue each other over their headline-grabbing brawl at New York City's W.i.P. nightclub last June 2012.
Courtesy of TMZ, both Breezy and Drizzy have filed their documents, in which they strictly blame each other for what happened during the club fight. Each of them insists that they were not responsible for the melee.
This is the first time Chris and Drake join the long list of people who file their lawsuits over the June fight. Previously, a French model named Romain Julien sued both artists and the club for the injuries he suffered during the bottle-tossing brawl. In their docs, Chris and Drake each want the other to pay any damages in the event that the model wins his suit.
So far there have been no criminal charges filed in the case. Apart from Romain, San Antonio Spurs player Tony Parker previously also filed a $20 million suit against the club's owners, claiming that he suffered an eye injury. However, he didn't mention Chris' and Drake's names in his suit.
W.i.P. owners have also sued Breezy and Drizzy, who both were romantically linked to Rihanna, accusing the two of ordering "security personnel, bodyguards, friends and entourages to join the fight, which erupted into a violent brawl on a massive scale." Additionally, two other women, who claimed to be victims in the ruckus, filed their docs in the case.
Chris' and Drake's representatives haven't released any comment on the issue.
More Chris Brown News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3