Kelly Rowland Cries After Her Birthday Celebration
Kelly Rowland celebrated her 32nd birthday on February 11 with Beyonce Knowles, her sister Solange Knowles, and husband Jay-Z in a cozy Venice restaurant in Los Angeles, Gjelina. Despite the happy nuance it's supposed to happen, Rowland was seen crying outside the restaurant. A friend stayed close with her during the breakdown moment.
The birthday girl wore casual clothing consisting of red shirt, black jacket, and white patterned pants. A pair of wide sunglasses hid her puffy eyes. Sometimes she removed the sunglasses to wipe her tears.
Media has been requesting for information about the reason she cried. However, there is no word coming out from Kelly or her agency.
Some people speculate that she was being emotional because of Destiny's Child reunion. Kelly told media on Grammys red carpet, "When I looked on the other side of the stage at the Super Bowl and I saw Beyonce and Michelle, my heart just went into my throat. I was so happy. It was just such a beautiful moment."
Beyonce wished Kelly a happy birthday via Instagram. She posted a black-and-white photo of the two. The picture shows Beyonce wearing a large ribbon on her head while posing adorably. She also makes V finger on Kelly's head. The singer wrote, "Happy Birthday to my sis Kelly," in the caption on the photo.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory