Kelly Rowland Cries After Her Birthday Celebration
Kelly Rowland celebrated her 32nd birthday on February 11 with Beyonce Knowles, her sister Solange Knowles, and husband Jay-Z in a cozy Venice restaurant in Los Angeles, Gjelina. Despite the happy nuance it's supposed to happen, Rowland was seen crying outside the restaurant. A friend stayed close with her during the breakdown moment.
The birthday girl wore casual clothing consisting of red shirt, black jacket, and white patterned pants. A pair of wide sunglasses hid her puffy eyes. Sometimes she removed the sunglasses to wipe her tears.
Media has been requesting for information about the reason she cried. However, there is no word coming out from Kelly or her agency.
Some people speculate that she was being emotional because of Destiny's Child reunion. Kelly told media on Grammys red carpet, "When I looked on the other side of the stage at the Super Bowl and I saw Beyonce and Michelle, my heart just went into my throat. I was so happy. It was just such a beautiful moment."
Beyonce wished Kelly a happy birthday via Instagram. She posted a black-and-white photo of the two. The picture shows Beyonce wearing a large ribbon on her head while posing adorably. She also makes V finger on Kelly's head. The singer wrote, "Happy Birthday to my sis Kelly," in the caption on the photo.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star