Kelly Rowland Cries After Her Birthday Celebration
Kelly Rowland celebrated her 32nd birthday on February 11 with Beyonce Knowles, her sister Solange Knowles, and husband Jay-Z in a cozy Venice restaurant in Los Angeles, Gjelina. Despite the happy nuance it's supposed to happen, Rowland was seen crying outside the restaurant. A friend stayed close with her during the breakdown moment.
The birthday girl wore casual clothing consisting of red shirt, black jacket, and white patterned pants. A pair of wide sunglasses hid her puffy eyes. Sometimes she removed the sunglasses to wipe her tears.
Media has been requesting for information about the reason she cried. However, there is no word coming out from Kelly or her agency.
Some people speculate that she was being emotional because of Destiny's Child reunion. Kelly told media on Grammys red carpet, "When I looked on the other side of the stage at the Super Bowl and I saw Beyonce and Michelle, my heart just went into my throat. I was so happy. It was just such a beautiful moment."
Beyonce wished Kelly a happy birthday via Instagram. She posted a black-and-white photo of the two. The picture shows Beyonce wearing a large ribbon on her head while posing adorably. She also makes V finger on Kelly's head. The singer wrote, "Happy Birthday to my sis Kelly," in the caption on the photo.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'