Ke$ha Drinks Her Own Pee on MTV's Docu-Series
Prepare to be grossed out when wathing "Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life" on MTV. The 25-year-old Ke$ha recently shared to BBC 1 radio what would be seen in her upcoming docu-series, revealing that she drank her own urine during the filming.
"He got all the things you would want to see and all the things you wouldn't really want to see," she dished, "making out with dudes, drinking my own pee, jumping out of a building, jumping out of aeroplanes, swimming with sharks ..."
Detailing further why she took a gulp of her pee, the "Die Young" singer shared, "I was told drinking my own pee was good ... Somebody tried to take my pee away from me and I said, 'That is mine!' So I snatched it up and took a chug and it was really gross so I don't do it anymore."
Not afraid of being labeled disgusting, Ke$ha said some people accused her of having weird odor. "My fans are amazing to me, but usually the people around me say, 'You're disgusting!' or, 'Put your pants on!' or, 'You're late!' Or they say, 'You smell weird, what's that smell?' I smell like a hobo," she claimed.
Ke$ha's "Crazy Beautiful Life" was shot over the course of two years and directed by the singer's journalist brother Lagan Sebert. It will give an intimate look at the "We R Who We R" hitmaker as she navigates the drama and madness of both her personal and professional live, traveling the globe and recording her latest album "Warrior".
The show is scheduled to premiere sometime in April.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday