Lana Del Rey Premieres New Music Video for 'Burning Desire'
On Wednesday, February 13, 26-year-old singer-songwriter Lana del Rey dropped the music video of "Burning Desire", the bonus track off her "Paradise" EP, the sexy ballad's release is timed wisely just before Valentine's Day. It likewise serves as a promotional clip for Jaguar's all new 2014 F-type sports car, with Del Rey using the song to endorse the car manufacturer's latest model just like when H&M sponsored her last year.
Del Rey is seen performing the song in an empty opera house, looking sultry as she sings behind a microphone stand in her white silk dress. Shots of the new luxury sports car cruising along flash by as she metaphorically sings about her desire for her man that used a lot of car and driving references. Alternating with her and the car's shots are vintage footage which make the overall clip all the more chic and stylish.
"Every Saturday night I get dressed up to ride for you, baby/ Cruising down the street on Hollywood and Vine for you, baby/ I drive fast, wind in my hair, push it to the limits cause I just don't care," the indie pop star sings with her low tone. The melody is quite catchy as well with repeating simple words, "I drive fast, wind in my hair, push it to the limits cause I just don't care/ I got a burning desire for you, baby."
"Burning Desire" is also carried by Del Rey's re-issued "Born to Die: The Paradise Edition" album, with its standard version already selling over 500,000 copies and thus certified gold.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed