Will Ferrell Plays Security Guard, Escorts Shaquille O'Neal Out of Lakers Game
Will Ferrell gave surprise and brought laugh to audience at the Los Angeles Lakers vs. the Phoenix Suns game on Tuesday, February 12. The 45-year-old comedian was spotted at the game wearing a red uniform and acting as Staples Center security guard. In addition, a name tag which read Ted Vagina could be seen on the left side of his chest.
Will stood rigidly and appeared stone-faced, similar to real security guards. He scanned the audience for inappropriate behavior, patrolled around the arena with other guards, and unexpectedly escorted Shaquille O'Neal out of his seat.
The comedian interrupted Shaq and brought him out of the arena. The obedient Shaq acted out with him. He pretended as if he was arrested by the guard. The former basketball player put his hands on his back while Ferrel held them. The two left the arena with Shaq pretending as if he was handcuffed.
Will Ferrell is an avid fan of basketball and he often watches LA Lakers games. In regards to his appearance at the game, people assume that it is for his latest movie "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". Will co-writes the movie with a basketball fan, Adam McKay. Will plays Ron Burgundy, a fictional news anchor from San Diego Action 4 News. However, there's no character named Ted Vagina in the movie.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery