Will Ferrell Plays Security Guard, Escorts Shaquille O'Neal Out of Lakers Game
Will Ferrell gave surprise and brought laugh to audience at the Los Angeles Lakers vs. the Phoenix Suns game on Tuesday, February 12. The 45-year-old comedian was spotted at the game wearing a red uniform and acting as Staples Center security guard. In addition, a name tag which read Ted Vagina could be seen on the left side of his chest.
Will stood rigidly and appeared stone-faced, similar to real security guards. He scanned the audience for inappropriate behavior, patrolled around the arena with other guards, and unexpectedly escorted Shaquille O'Neal out of his seat.
The comedian interrupted Shaq and brought him out of the arena. The obedient Shaq acted out with him. He pretended as if he was arrested by the guard. The former basketball player put his hands on his back while Ferrel held them. The two left the arena with Shaq pretending as if he was handcuffed.
Will Ferrell is an avid fan of basketball and he often watches LA Lakers games. In regards to his appearance at the game, people assume that it is for his latest movie "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". Will co-writes the movie with a basketball fan, Adam McKay. Will plays Ron Burgundy, a fictional news anchor from San Diego Action 4 News. However, there's no character named Ted Vagina in the movie.
More Will Ferrell News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story