Will Ferrell Plays Security Guard, Escorts Shaquille O'Neal Out of Lakers Game
Will Ferrell gave surprise and brought laugh to audience at the Los Angeles Lakers vs. the Phoenix Suns game on Tuesday, February 12. The 45-year-old comedian was spotted at the game wearing a red uniform and acting as Staples Center security guard. In addition, a name tag which read Ted Vagina could be seen on the left side of his chest.
Will stood rigidly and appeared stone-faced, similar to real security guards. He scanned the audience for inappropriate behavior, patrolled around the arena with other guards, and unexpectedly escorted Shaquille O'Neal out of his seat.
The comedian interrupted Shaq and brought him out of the arena. The obedient Shaq acted out with him. He pretended as if he was arrested by the guard. The former basketball player put his hands on his back while Ferrel held them. The two left the arena with Shaq pretending as if he was handcuffed.
Will Ferrell is an avid fan of basketball and he often watches LA Lakers games. In regards to his appearance at the game, people assume that it is for his latest movie "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". Will co-writes the movie with a basketball fan, Adam McKay. Will plays Ron Burgundy, a fictional news anchor from San Diego Action 4 News. However, there's no character named Ted Vagina in the movie.
More Will Ferrell News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly