Will Ferrell Plays Security Guard, Escorts Shaquille O'Neal Out of Lakers Game
Will Ferrell gave surprise and brought laugh to audience at the Los Angeles Lakers vs. the Phoenix Suns game on Tuesday, February 12. The 45-year-old comedian was spotted at the game wearing a red uniform and acting as Staples Center security guard. In addition, a name tag which read Ted Vagina could be seen on the left side of his chest.
Will stood rigidly and appeared stone-faced, similar to real security guards. He scanned the audience for inappropriate behavior, patrolled around the arena with other guards, and unexpectedly escorted Shaquille O'Neal out of his seat.
The comedian interrupted Shaq and brought him out of the arena. The obedient Shaq acted out with him. He pretended as if he was arrested by the guard. The former basketball player put his hands on his back while Ferrel held them. The two left the arena with Shaq pretending as if he was handcuffed.
Will Ferrell is an avid fan of basketball and he often watches LA Lakers games. In regards to his appearance at the game, people assume that it is for his latest movie "Anchorman: The Legend Continues". Will co-writes the movie with a basketball fan, Adam McKay. Will plays Ron Burgundy, a fictional news anchor from San Diego Action 4 News. However, there's no character named Ted Vagina in the movie.
More Will Ferrell News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift