Michael Buble Previews New Music via Teaser
After being announced as the host of the forthcoming 2013 Juno Awards on April 21, Canadian singer Michael Buble is in the news once again, this time with he himself revealing that he's set to release new music soon. Buble previewed the new music via an 18-second teaser clip that he released as sneak peek into the new single.
The short video shows Buble texting away on his iPhone, being made up by a hairdresser, while singing the light and breezy mid-tempo track. The clip was so short it was difficult to decipher what the song might be about, even with a few lyrics, "I don't know why you think that you could help me when you couldn't get by by yourself," but it was clear on one thing, and that was "new music is coming" from the "Home" singer.
The artist is fresh from the success of his "Christmas" album, establishing himself as Mariah Carey's counterpart and King of the Holidays. His 2011 LP debuted strong after its October release and stayed for weeks in the Billboard 200 chart well into the holiday season.
Before Christmas last year, Buble starred in his own NBC television special "Home for the Holidays", where he released a reworked version of "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby, whose version became the best-selling single of all time, with an estimated 50 million copies plus sold worldwide.
Michael Buble new music teaser:
More Michael Buble News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood