Michael Buble Previews New Music via Teaser
After being announced as the host of the forthcoming 2013 Juno Awards on April 21, Canadian singer Michael Buble is in the news once again, this time with he himself revealing that he's set to release new music soon. Buble previewed the new music via an 18-second teaser clip that he released as sneak peek into the new single.
The short video shows Buble texting away on his iPhone, being made up by a hairdresser, while singing the light and breezy mid-tempo track. The clip was so short it was difficult to decipher what the song might be about, even with a few lyrics, "I don't know why you think that you could help me when you couldn't get by by yourself," but it was clear on one thing, and that was "new music is coming" from the "Home" singer.
The artist is fresh from the success of his "Christmas" album, establishing himself as Mariah Carey's counterpart and King of the Holidays. His 2011 LP debuted strong after its October release and stayed for weeks in the Billboard 200 chart well into the holiday season.
Before Christmas last year, Buble starred in his own NBC television special "Home for the Holidays", where he released a reworked version of "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby, whose version became the best-selling single of all time, with an estimated 50 million copies plus sold worldwide.
Michael Buble new music teaser:
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle