Michael Buble Previews New Music via Teaser
After being announced as the host of the forthcoming 2013 Juno Awards on April 21, Canadian singer Michael Buble is in the news once again, this time with he himself revealing that he's set to release new music soon. Buble previewed the new music via an 18-second teaser clip that he released as sneak peek into the new single.
The short video shows Buble texting away on his iPhone, being made up by a hairdresser, while singing the light and breezy mid-tempo track. The clip was so short it was difficult to decipher what the song might be about, even with a few lyrics, "I don't know why you think that you could help me when you couldn't get by by yourself," but it was clear on one thing, and that was "new music is coming" from the "Home" singer.
The artist is fresh from the success of his "Christmas" album, establishing himself as Mariah Carey's counterpart and King of the Holidays. His 2011 LP debuted strong after its October release and stayed for weeks in the Billboard 200 chart well into the holiday season.
Before Christmas last year, Buble starred in his own NBC television special "Home for the Holidays", where he released a reworked version of "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby, whose version became the best-selling single of all time, with an estimated 50 million copies plus sold worldwide.
Michael Buble new music teaser:
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune