Evan Rachel Wood Asks Tabloid to Remove Ultrasound Picture of Her Unborn Baby
Evan Rachel Wood is furious after finding out that a shutterbug has sneakily taken a picture of ultrasound photo of her unborn baby. Expressing her outrage on Twitter, the "True Blood" actress asks Mail Online which published the candid snapshot to take it down, citing breach of privacy.
"Which sick f**k paparazzi hid in the parking lot of my hospital after my ultrasound. I cant stand this," she began her rants. "You took a picture of my ultrasound photo???!!!! I couldnt be more furious right now. I want to cry. My child isnt even born yet."
"Thats my child. Its not even out of the womb and they are snapping photos of it. I am getting out of la. People have no hearts. I have never been more violated by a photographer. Thats the inside of my body and my child. Would u like my soul too? nothing is sacred."
"Fyi i was not walking down the st parading my ultrasound photo. That was the roof of a hospital parking garage where you should be safe. I would like to ask @mailonline to please remove the photos because they are private medical records, and its an invasion."
After relaying a message from her fan who informed her that the photo had been removed by the publication, Wood wrote, "Man, when that mama bear instinct kicks in, she KICKS in."
The baby is Wood's first child with hubby Jamie Bell. They first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video and finally got married in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on October 30 in California.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby