Evan Rachel Wood Asks Tabloid to Remove Ultrasound Picture of Her Unborn Baby
Evan Rachel Wood is furious after finding out that a shutterbug has sneakily taken a picture of ultrasound photo of her unborn baby. Expressing her outrage on Twitter, the "True Blood" actress asks Mail Online which published the candid snapshot to take it down, citing breach of privacy.
"Which sick f**k paparazzi hid in the parking lot of my hospital after my ultrasound. I cant stand this," she began her rants. "You took a picture of my ultrasound photo???!!!! I couldnt be more furious right now. I want to cry. My child isnt even born yet."
"Thats my child. Its not even out of the womb and they are snapping photos of it. I am getting out of la. People have no hearts. I have never been more violated by a photographer. Thats the inside of my body and my child. Would u like my soul too? nothing is sacred."
"Fyi i was not walking down the st parading my ultrasound photo. That was the roof of a hospital parking garage where you should be safe. I would like to ask @mailonline to please remove the photos because they are private medical records, and its an invasion."
After relaying a message from her fan who informed her that the photo had been removed by the publication, Wood wrote, "Man, when that mama bear instinct kicks in, she KICKS in."
The baby is Wood's first child with hubby Jamie Bell. They first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video and finally got married in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on October 30 in California.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support