'The Bachelor' Eliminee Tierra LiCausi Engaged to a Mystery Man
Former "The Bachelor" contestant, Tierra LiCausi, has good news to announce. Following her teary departure from the show in the latest episode which aired Monday, February 11, a photo of Tierra wearing a big diamond ring on her ring finger emerged.
Tierra's older brother, Tyler, confirms to media that Tierra is indeed engaged, and the family is genuinely happy about it. "Tierra got engaged in January. We're ecstatic for her. She is so happy!" he says.
Tyler refuses to expose the man's identity because Tierra tells him not to. However, he does not mind describing his future brother-in-law's background. He explains, "They had been together for three years on-and-off."
In fact, the couple lived together in Vegas and Tierra worked for the man's family business before she joined the reality dating show. "They had broken up in the summer [before the show]," Tyler tells media. "His family have a very lucrative business in Las Vegas."
In November, the mystery man flew to "The Bachelor" filming location on the same day Tierra was eliminated by Sean Lowe. Later, they had a reunion in Denver. He had change of heart, and he proposed in January, says Tyler.
Tierra's brother adds, "She's not sure yet if she's going to go on 'Women Tell All' and if she does, ABC wants him to appear with her. They'll reveal his identity there. ... she's still deciding." In regards to the wedding, Tyler says that his sister is planning it with her fiance, but the date is not decided yet. The "date keeps changing", Tyler explains.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest