Bryan Singer Confirms He Will Shoot 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' in 3D
Director Bryan Singer finally spills his plan for the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past". The "Valkyrie" helmer confirms in an interview that the "X-Men" superhero characters in Marvel Comics are going to be brought to life using 3D technology.
"I'll probably use some of the motion-capture technology for certain things [in Days of Future Past]," he reveals to CinemaBlend, before confirming about the 3D treatment which he also applied in his "Jack the Giant Slayer" project. "And of course the 3D technology. I'll be shooting native stereo on X-Men."
He's reluctant to dish on the plot though. "There's things that we're going to do in this movie that haven't been done in X-Men films before," he explains. "Stuff involving [time travel], and stuff involving certain technology, and certain science fiction aspects that haven't been used before in an X-Men film. We'd like to keep some of that a surprise."
"This movie will also deal with destiny, the choices we made, the people we were-- how the people we were when we were young affects the world we have to live in in the future, and what if we could go back and change that," he adds.
Ellen Page, Anna Paquin and Shawn Ashmore will return in the new movie to reprise their roles as Rogue, Kitty Pryde and Iceman respectively. Other returning cast include Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, Patrick Stewart as Professor X and Ian McKellen as Magneto.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer