Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson Eying a Job at Google in 'The Internship' Trailer
Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson unveiled the first trailer for their new film "The Internship" during a Google Plus hangout on Wednesday, February 13. Google itself is pretty much part of the movie as the two comedians play a pair of down-on-their-luck salesmen who try to get a job at the giant Internet-related company.
Vaughn's Bill and Wilson's Nick find themselves out of a job when their company is closed because people have turned to the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google.
Gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of brilliant college students to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention. But these young tech-savvy geniuses won't play easy with them, tasking them to find a professor at Stanford University which leads to the two guys getting punched.
"The Internship" reunites Vaughn and Wilson who previously co-starred in "Wedding Crashers". Rose Byrne, Joanna Garcia, Jessica Szohr, John Goodman and B.J. Novak join the cast ensemble of the comedy movie, with Will Ferrell slated to make a cameo appearance.
Shawn Levy directs the film with the script written by Vaughn. The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on June 7.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythms' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle