Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson Eying a Job at Google in 'The Internship' Trailer
Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson unveiled the first trailer for their new film "The Internship" during a Google Plus hangout on Wednesday, February 13. Google itself is pretty much part of the movie as the two comedians play a pair of down-on-their-luck salesmen who try to get a job at the giant Internet-related company.
Vaughn's Bill and Wilson's Nick find themselves out of a job when their company is closed because people have turned to the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google.
Gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of brilliant college students to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention. But these young tech-savvy geniuses won't play easy with them, tasking them to find a professor at Stanford University which leads to the two guys getting punched.
"The Internship" reunites Vaughn and Wilson who previously co-starred in "Wedding Crashers". Rose Byrne, Joanna Garcia, Jessica Szohr, John Goodman and B.J. Novak join the cast ensemble of the comedy movie, with Will Ferrell slated to make a cameo appearance.
Shawn Levy directs the film with the script written by Vaughn. The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on June 7.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert