Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson Eying a Job at Google in 'The Internship' Trailer
Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson unveiled the first trailer for their new film "The Internship" during a Google Plus hangout on Wednesday, February 13. Google itself is pretty much part of the movie as the two comedians play a pair of down-on-their-luck salesmen who try to get a job at the giant Internet-related company.
Vaughn's Bill and Wilson's Nick find themselves out of a job when their company is closed because people have turned to the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google.
Gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must compete with a group of brilliant college students to prove that necessity really is the mother of re-invention. But these young tech-savvy geniuses won't play easy with them, tasking them to find a professor at Stanford University which leads to the two guys getting punched.
"The Internship" reunites Vaughn and Wilson who previously co-starred in "Wedding Crashers". Rose Byrne, Joanna Garcia, Jessica Szohr, John Goodman and B.J. Novak join the cast ensemble of the comedy movie, with Will Ferrell slated to make a cameo appearance.
Shawn Levy directs the film with the script written by Vaughn. The movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on June 7.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked