Beyonce Premieres HBO's Documentary 'Beyonce: Life Is But a Dream'
Beyonce Knowles was glowing when she attended the premiere of her HBO documentary "Beyonce: Life Is But a Dream" at the Ziegfeld Theater, New York on Tuesday, February 12. Looking absolutely stunning in a sheer beaded gown by Elie Saab, Beyonce posed for photographers and talked to the reporters.
Oprah Winfrey later made a surprise appearance on the red carpet. It was Beyonce's second time of the day meeting with Oprah. Before attending the premiere, they sat together for an interview for "Oprah's Next Chapter".
Beyonce said that she wanted to give the world a peek inside her personal life through the self-directed documentary. The film addressed topics that she normally didn't discuss in public, including her miscarriage, reports of faking her pregnancy, and firing her father as her manager. "I felt like it was time for me to share my story because I've been through so much and I have so much to celebrate, so much to share," she said.
Sharing so much in the film, Beyonce said, "There is something really powerful and liberating and freeing. I feel free... I feel like I've been able to heal from a lot of things because of this film and editing this film. And I've learned so much about myself, having to watch hours of footage of my life and my mistakes and things I did right and it just really has been an incredible learning experience."
Beyonce's "Life Is But a Dream" will air Saturday, February 16 at 9 P.M. on HBO. Meanwhile, the "Oprah's Next Chapter" episode which features Beyonce will air on the same day at 8 P.M. on OWN.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child