Miranda Kerr Is the New Face of Kids Helpline
Orlando Bloom's wife, Miranda Kerr, is appointed as Kids Helpline ambassador. The Victoria's Secret model tells the media that her participation in the organization is driven by the fact that she is a mother. In addition, losing a relative because of suicide becomes her motivation for helping other children.
"It's important they have someone to turn to for advice that will help them grow and flourish into little human beings," says the mother of two-year-old boy, Flynn. "I have a voice now, and it's important for me, personally, to use that in a positive way."
Kerr further explains, "I want every child in Australia to know that there is someone who will listen to them, someone who can talk to them, no matter how big or small the issue." She continues, "We all have challenging days, we all go through moments in our lives where we do need advice. I really want to encourage the younger generations to believe in themselves."
General manager of Kids Helpline says that having Australia's top model as an ambassador will encourage young people to ask for help and find solution of their problems.
Kids Helpline is an Australian organization which provides phone and online counseling to children and young adults. Young people from 5 to 25 years old may talk about family problem, health and mental condition, relationship, child abuse, and also suicide.
More Miranda Kerr News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video