Charlie Sheen Helps Lindsay Lohan Pay for Half of Her amfAR Gown
Charlie Sheen continued to help hot mess Lindsay Lohan. After giving her a $100,000 cheque to help with her tax debt, the "Anger Management" actor reportedly offered to "go halfsies" with his "Scary Movie 5" co-star to pay for the gown she wore at the recent amfAR gala.
The former "Two and a Half Men" star personally called celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch to ask that he dress the financially-struggling actress for the glitzy event. "Never in a business like this do you see a celebrity pay for another celebrity," Bloch told Us Weekly. "He's very considerate."
LiLo showed up on the red carpet at Cipriani Wall Street for the New York shindig to kick off Fashion Week in a nude Theia Spring 2011 gown with silver bugle-beaded fringes. She was joined at the event by the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker, Alexa Chung and Chloe Sevigny.
The first time Sheen came to LiLo's rescue regarding her issues with the IRS, she forgot to say thank you until after he said it during an interview. "I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you'," the actor casually told ET when asked about his generosity toward her. "Anything, you know?"
A belated thank you then came in the form of flowers and an apology note. Lohan claimed her phone broke and she lost his contact number so she could not get in touch with him immediately. She also said she got preoccupied by the latest criminal charges filed against her.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off