Charlie Sheen Helps Lindsay Lohan Pay for Half of Her amfAR Gown
Charlie Sheen continued to help hot mess Lindsay Lohan. After giving her a $100,000 cheque to help with her tax debt, the "Anger Management" actor reportedly offered to "go halfsies" with his "Scary Movie 5" co-star to pay for the gown she wore at the recent amfAR gala.
The former "Two and a Half Men" star personally called celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch to ask that he dress the financially-struggling actress for the glitzy event. "Never in a business like this do you see a celebrity pay for another celebrity," Bloch told Us Weekly. "He's very considerate."
LiLo showed up on the red carpet at Cipriani Wall Street for the New York shindig to kick off Fashion Week in a nude Theia Spring 2011 gown with silver bugle-beaded fringes. She was joined at the event by the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker, Alexa Chung and Chloe Sevigny.
The first time Sheen came to LiLo's rescue regarding her issues with the IRS, she forgot to say thank you until after he said it during an interview. "I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you'," the actor casually told ET when asked about his generosity toward her. "Anything, you know?"
A belated thank you then came in the form of flowers and an apology note. Lohan claimed her phone broke and she lost his contact number so she could not get in touch with him immediately. She also said she got preoccupied by the latest criminal charges filed against her.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?