Charlie Sheen Helps Lindsay Lohan Pay for Half of Her amfAR Gown
Charlie Sheen continued to help hot mess Lindsay Lohan. After giving her a $100,000 cheque to help with her tax debt, the "Anger Management" actor reportedly offered to "go halfsies" with his "Scary Movie 5" co-star to pay for the gown she wore at the recent amfAR gala.
The former "Two and a Half Men" star personally called celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch to ask that he dress the financially-struggling actress for the glitzy event. "Never in a business like this do you see a celebrity pay for another celebrity," Bloch told Us Weekly. "He's very considerate."
LiLo showed up on the red carpet at Cipriani Wall Street for the New York shindig to kick off Fashion Week in a nude Theia Spring 2011 gown with silver bugle-beaded fringes. She was joined at the event by the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker, Alexa Chung and Chloe Sevigny.
The first time Sheen came to LiLo's rescue regarding her issues with the IRS, she forgot to say thank you until after he said it during an interview. "I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you'," the actor casually told ET when asked about his generosity toward her. "Anything, you know?"
A belated thank you then came in the form of flowers and an apology note. Lohan claimed her phone broke and she lost his contact number so she could not get in touch with him immediately. She also said she got preoccupied by the latest criminal charges filed against her.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal