Eddie Cibrian: Brandi Glanville's Book Intends to Hurt Me and LeAnn Rimes
Eddie Cibrian released a comment about Brandi Glanville's book "Drinking and Tweeting and Other Brandi Blunders". In a statement read on "Today" on Tuesday, February 12, he said, "I certainly wish I handled some of the choices I made four years ago differently, but I have been conscious of the choices I have made since. This exploitative book, intended to hurt LeAnn and me, will only hurt and scar my kids. That deeply saddens and concerns me."
Later on, Brandi responded to Eddie's comment. She told E! News, "My book is not intended to hurt my ex husband or his wife." She added, "This book is not an autobiography. It is my take on getting through break ups and divorce."
Brandi's "Drinking and Tweeting and Other Brandi Blunders" talks about her marriage with Eddie and his affair with now-wife LeAnn Rimes. "Most of the book is quite funny, there are parts of the book where I do reflect on my personal life, and what I have been through, and quite frankly those parts of the book are still difficult for me to read today," Brandi said.
"That is what life is all about though, making mistakes, learning from them, having bad times, having great times, and luckily I am in a position now, where I have a way to share those experiences with my supporters, and with women all over the world who have been cheated on, or are going through a nasty break up," she continued.
"I have been through it all, and the book is meant to be uplifting and humorous. I think people will be able to find words of wisdom in it, all while reading some of my most embarrassing moments, and some of my 'aha' moments as well."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal