Demi Lovato Reveals New Single 'Heart Attack' Out on March 4
Disney-bred star Demi Lovato has just shared to her Lovatics an artwork and teaser for her new single "Heart Attack", the first cut off her next album set to come out this year. The new studio album will be a follow-up to Lovato's successful 2011 album, "Unbroken".
"My new single #HeartAttack available March 4," the 20-year-old singer disclosed the release date of the new track on her microblogging page on Twitter under #LovaticsAreHavingaHeartAttack, which the teaser also mentioned at the end of the clip . She is set to premiere her new single on "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest's popular 102.7 KIIS FM radio show "On Air with Ryan Seacrest".
In the official "Heart Attack" trailer, Lovato says, "For a while, I could tell that when people would talk to me, they knew my story. I think I've opened up more on this album. My life began to evolve and I started to grow. These are songs about the celebration of life and how rewarding it can be. This is what this album is about."
An up-tempo track, "Heart Attack" was co-written by Lovato along with Mitch Allan, Jason Evigan, Sean Douglas and Nikki Williams, and produced by the Suspex. She first revealed to followers that she's putting together a new studio set when she tweeted back in November, "Listening to rough cuts of some of my new songs.... Get excited Lovatics!!!"
More Demi Lovato News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked