Bruno Mars Reveals Moonshine Jungle World Tour With Ellie Goulding on 'Ellen'
Bruno Mars returned to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Tuesday, February 12 to announce that he would be going on tour in support of his very well-received sophomore album, "Unorthodox Jukebox". Tagged as the "Moonshine Jungle World Tour", it will also feature British singer/songwriter Ellie Goulding and soul/indie pop band Fitz and the Tantrums to support the Hawaiian crooner on selected dates of his tour.
Although specific dates and venues are yet to be given out, the "Locked Out of Heaven" singer revealed he would be trekking across major cities across the U.S. and Canada this summer before hitting the road in Europe in the fall. The 27-year-old hitmaker hinted about his upcoming tour for weeks on Twitter, where he also teased fans last week about the premiere of music video for his new single "When I Was Your Man".
Mars is fresh from an impeccable live performance at the 55th Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 10 when he teamed up with Sting for a duet of his hit "Locked Out of Heaven" before breaking out into a special tribute for reggae music icon Bob Marley. Rihanna and Marley's sons, Ziggy and Damien, all joined them, rocking and jumping onstage.
While on "Ellen", Mars received a prom invite from a girl in the audience which he declined likely due to his busy schedule. However, in usual "Ellen" fanfare, the entertainer brought the prom onto the set of the popular talk-variety show, serenading the young lady with "Always and Forever" and dancing with his fan under a disco ball.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'