Bruno Mars Reveals Moonshine Jungle World Tour With Ellie Goulding on 'Ellen'
Bruno Mars returned to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Tuesday, February 12 to announce that he would be going on tour in support of his very well-received sophomore album, "Unorthodox Jukebox". Tagged as the "Moonshine Jungle World Tour", it will also feature British singer/songwriter Ellie Goulding and soul/indie pop band Fitz and the Tantrums to support the Hawaiian crooner on selected dates of his tour.
Although specific dates and venues are yet to be given out, the "Locked Out of Heaven" singer revealed he would be trekking across major cities across the U.S. and Canada this summer before hitting the road in Europe in the fall. The 27-year-old hitmaker hinted about his upcoming tour for weeks on Twitter, where he also teased fans last week about the premiere of music video for his new single "When I Was Your Man".
Mars is fresh from an impeccable live performance at the 55th Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 10 when he teamed up with Sting for a duet of his hit "Locked Out of Heaven" before breaking out into a special tribute for reggae music icon Bob Marley. Rihanna and Marley's sons, Ziggy and Damien, all joined them, rocking and jumping onstage.
While on "Ellen", Mars received a prom invite from a girl in the audience which he declined likely due to his busy schedule. However, in usual "Ellen" fanfare, the entertainer brought the prom onto the set of the popular talk-variety show, serenading the young lady with "Always and Forever" and dancing with his fan under a disco ball.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does