Bruno Mars Reveals Moonshine Jungle World Tour With Ellie Goulding on 'Ellen'
Bruno Mars returned to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Tuesday, February 12 to announce that he would be going on tour in support of his very well-received sophomore album, "Unorthodox Jukebox". Tagged as the "Moonshine Jungle World Tour", it will also feature British singer/songwriter Ellie Goulding and soul/indie pop band Fitz and the Tantrums to support the Hawaiian crooner on selected dates of his tour.
Although specific dates and venues are yet to be given out, the "Locked Out of Heaven" singer revealed he would be trekking across major cities across the U.S. and Canada this summer before hitting the road in Europe in the fall. The 27-year-old hitmaker hinted about his upcoming tour for weeks on Twitter, where he also teased fans last week about the premiere of music video for his new single "When I Was Your Man".
Mars is fresh from an impeccable live performance at the 55th Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 10 when he teamed up with Sting for a duet of his hit "Locked Out of Heaven" before breaking out into a special tribute for reggae music icon Bob Marley. Rihanna and Marley's sons, Ziggy and Damien, all joined them, rocking and jumping onstage.
While on "Ellen", Mars received a prom invite from a girl in the audience which he declined likely due to his busy schedule. However, in usual "Ellen" fanfare, the entertainer brought the prom onto the set of the popular talk-variety show, serenading the young lady with "Always and Forever" and dancing with his fan under a disco ball.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie