A Man Arrested After Jumping on Stage During Adele Win at Grammys
Vitalli Sediuk has to face the consequence of crashing the 55th annual Grammy Awards last Sunday night, February 10. The Ukrainian TV host, who once tried to kiss Will Smith on the red carpet of "Men in Black 3" premiere in Moscow, was arrested after coming onto the stage uninvited after Adele was announced as the winner of Best Pop Solo Performance.
The award was presented by Jennifer Lopez and her frequent collaborator Pitbull. "It's such an honor to receive this award. I love you, Adele," Sediuk said on stage during his stunt before J.Lo motioned him away. He was grabbed by security once exiting the stage and was taken into police custody on suspicion of trespassing.
"Oh my god, I feel like Lindsay Lohan," he commented on his stunt to E! News. "I didn't ask people where I can get inside and what is the direction, so I just followed people. So the person I followed was Katy Perry and people actually directed her all the way to the front row."
"Grammys is huge, it's like Oscars, like three hundred security, policeman and stuff like that and it was easy to come in," he went on. "I really didn't think at that point that I'm doing something illegal because I don't have documents with me that I'm supposed to be here at the event, but I was excited."
Sediuk was released Monday on $5,000 bail and scheduled to appear in court on March 4.
In related news, Adele dismissed rumor that she's feuding with Chris Brown. The two were pictured facing off in what was claimed to be a confrontation but the British singing sensation quickly clarified it as a mutual admiration. "Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually!" so she explained.
More Adele News
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon