Final Season of Jenni Rivera's Reality Show Will Premiere in April
Before to her tragic death in December 2012, Jenni Rivera had filmed the third season of her reality show "I Love Jenni". mun2, the TV channel behind the production, announces that it will air the final episodes featuring the late singer starting Sunday, April 14 at 9/8c.
The third installment will include footage taken weeks prior to the December 9 plane crash that claimed Rivera's life and six others'. The new season will also feature how the Mexican artist's family, including children Chiquis, Jacqui, Michael, Jenicka and Johnny as well as sister Rosie, try to preserve Rivera's legacy.
Before the season 3 premiere of "I Love Jenni", mun2 will air a one-hour special titled "We Love Jenni" on Sunday, April 7 at 9/8c. It will include interviews with her family members and celebrities like Thalia, Snoop Dogg a.k.a. Snoop Lion, Diana Reyes, Carson Daly and Mario Lopez.
Rivera was killed in a plane crash when flying from Monterrey to Toluca, Mexico in a Learjet 25. No one survived the incident, including two pilots and four other passengers. Her remains were cremated several days later and she was buried on December 31 at All Souls Cemetery in Long Beach, California.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance