Lady GaGa Postpones Four Shows Due to Joint Injury
Lady GaGa has been forced to postpone four shows of her Born This Way Ball concert tour due to synovitis or severe inflammation of the joints. GaGa puts on hold her Wednesday, February 13 and Thursday, February 14 night shows at Chicago's United Center, her Saturday, February 16 show at Detroit's Palace of Auburn Hills and Sunday, February 17 performance at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, Ont. Except for those four, all other shows will proceed as scheduled.
"I've been hiding this injury and pain from my staff for a month, praying it would heal, but after last night's performance I could not work," GaGa revealed about her injury on Twitter. "It will hopefully heal as soon as possible."
Apparently, GaGa has been performing injured. Her tour started back in April of last year in South Korea and has since gone worldwide in over a hundred shows. She's set to conclude her world tour in March 20 in Tulsa, with the four postponed shows looking to be scheduled after that show before the end of next month.
On a brighter note, the "Poker Face" singer has tickled her Little Monsters with excitement over what might just be a sneak peak into her forthcoming "ARTPOP" album. Rumored collaborator Azealia Banks gave an apparent confirmation of their much talked about team-up when she dropped a webcam-shot clip, rapping a verse from the track "Red Flame" and singing a short part of the melody.
More Lady GaGa News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'