Kate Middleton Pregnant Bikini Photos Surface, Royal Family Is 'Disappointed'
Pregnant Kate Middleton was photographed in bikini during her recent vacation with Prince William in Mustique. The pictures will be published in an upcoming issue of Italian magazine Chi.
The images show Kate strolling through the beach in a blue bikini, exposing her barely-there baby bump for the first time. Her equally famous sister Pippa Middleton is also featured in some other photos as the royal couple was reported to be joined by Kate's family during the so-called "babymoon."
Reacting to the bikini photos of pregnant Kate, St. James's Palace says in a statement that the royal family is "disappointed that photographs of the Duke and Duchess on a private holiday look likely to be published overseas." They call it "a clear breach of the couple's right to privacy," but there's still no word whether St. James's Palace will take legal action regarding the publication of the said images.
To Us Weekly, an insider says, "It's been a real sour note for the end of their trip." The insider adds, "For Catherine, it was the first time she had shown her baby bump, and so for it to be exposed so quickly has shaken her up a little. They thought with the privacy laws on the island they would be able to spend a moment outside of the house without this happening."
Kate previously sued French magazine Closer which published her topless photos during a vacation in Province in September 2012. The courts later granted an injunction against Closer prohibiting further publication of the pictures and also announced that a criminal investigation would be initiated. However, under French law, punitive damages cannot be awarded.
More Kate Middleton News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom