Angelina Jolie's Daughter Vivienne Scores Thousands of Dollars a Week From 'Maleficent'
At 4 years old, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter, Vivienne, already bags a lot of money for her first ever acting gig. Starring opposite her mom in Walt Disney Pictures' fairytale pic "Maleficent", the little girl already scores a four-digit weekly salary.
TMZ reports that Vivienne's contract is worth $3,000/week. She gets a per diem of $60/day, quite a big sum for a minor child who stars in a movie for the first time. "Well, no actor should be working for free," a Screen Actor's Guild rep tells Hero Complex to comment on the report.
According to SAG-AFTRA, child stars are supposedly paid the same starting rate as adult actors. They should be paid around $842 a day or $2,921 per week, no matter how rich and famous their parents are.
Vivienne will "play a minor role as the child version of Princess Aurora." The grown-up version of Aurora herself will be portrayed by blond beauty Elle Fanning. Her mom Angelina, meanwhile, stars as the titular character, whose younger version will be portrayed by India Eisley.
"Ange thought it would be a fun experience for her and Viv to share, and Viv is a natural," a source once told The Sun about the mother of six. "The other kids are now nagging Ange and Brad [Pitt] to land them roles."
Vivenne's siblings, Pax and Zahara, are also set to "have smaller parts" in the hotly-anticipated movie. The roles for both kids are still unclear and it is also unknown how much they get paid for the parts.
Also starring Sharlto Copley, Sam Riley, Miranda Richardson, Imelda Staunton, Lesley Manville and Juno Temple, "Maleficent" will open wide in the U.S. on March 14, 2014. Robert Stromberg serves behind the lens with Linda Woolverton writing the script.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?