Angelina Jolie's Daughter Vivienne Scores Thousands of Dollars a Week From 'Maleficent'
At 4 years old, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter, Vivienne, already bags a lot of money for her first ever acting gig. Starring opposite her mom in Walt Disney Pictures' fairytale pic "Maleficent", the little girl already scores a four-digit weekly salary.
TMZ reports that Vivienne's contract is worth $3,000/week. She gets a per diem of $60/day, quite a big sum for a minor child who stars in a movie for the first time. "Well, no actor should be working for free," a Screen Actor's Guild rep tells Hero Complex to comment on the report.
According to SAG-AFTRA, child stars are supposedly paid the same starting rate as adult actors. They should be paid around $842 a day or $2,921 per week, no matter how rich and famous their parents are.
Vivienne will "play a minor role as the child version of Princess Aurora." The grown-up version of Aurora herself will be portrayed by blond beauty Elle Fanning. Her mom Angelina, meanwhile, stars as the titular character, whose younger version will be portrayed by India Eisley.
"Ange thought it would be a fun experience for her and Viv to share, and Viv is a natural," a source once told The Sun about the mother of six. "The other kids are now nagging Ange and Brad [Pitt] to land them roles."
Vivenne's siblings, Pax and Zahara, are also set to "have smaller parts" in the hotly-anticipated movie. The roles for both kids are still unclear and it is also unknown how much they get paid for the parts.
Also starring Sharlto Copley, Sam Riley, Miranda Richardson, Imelda Staunton, Lesley Manville and Juno Temple, "Maleficent" will open wide in the U.S. on March 14, 2014. Robert Stromberg serves behind the lens with Linda Woolverton writing the script.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy