Carrie Underwood Says She and Taylor Swift Are Not Feuding
Carrie Underwood insisted that there's no such thing as feud between her and Taylor Swift. "No, not that I know of at least," she said. "Every magazine, newspaper or gossip TV shows, they can just get away with it by saying a 'source says' or 'a friend said' or 'an insider said.' I've read the most ridiculous things about myself when people do that."
When she was asked which Swift song was her favorite, the winner of the 2005 "American Idol" said, "I really like 'I Knew You Were Trouble', which is one of her newer songs. It sounded a lot different for her. I liked the branching out, trying some different sounds".
The feud speculation started last November after the CMA Awards, during which Carrie and her co-host, Brad Paisley, poked fun at Taylor's breakup with 18-year-old Conor Kennedy, a son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
A source said that Swift isn't a fan of the 29-year-old singer because of her rudeness. "Taylor feels Carrie is always rude to her, so she steers clear of her," said the source.
At the 2013 Grammy Awards, Carrie and Taylor were not having a drama despite the feud rumor. The "Mean" singer, however, was reportedly dissing her British ex-boyfriend, Harry Styles, onstage.
During her opening performance of "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", she mocked him by using British accent for the line, "He calls me up and he's like, 'I still love you' and I'm like, 'I'm sorry, I'm busy opening the Grammys.' "
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy