Blake Shelton Premieres New Music Video 'Sure Be Cool If You Did'
Country music superstar Blake Shelton has just released his new music video "Sure Be Cool If You Did", premiering it on "Today" on Monday, February 11. The track joins 11 other tracks that made the cut for his forthcoming album "Based on a True Story...", set to be released on March 26.
The mentor on the hit TV reality singing competition "The Voice" looked cool in the three-and-a-half-minute-plus clip, seen hanging out in a bar with a group of friends when some pretty ladies stroll in. The handsome crooner, with his squeaky clean image and not to mention being actually married to country singer Miranda Lambert, passes off on flirting with any of them and instead lets his boys handle the situation by themselves.
"Sure Be Cool If You Did" is a mid-tempo country-rock track that sounds like another hit for the 36-year-old looker. He's sure to win female fans' hearts again with some pretty heart-melting lyrics, "I was gonna keep it real like chill like only have a drink or two / But it turned into a party when I started talking to you / Now you're standing in the neon looking like a high I wanna be on."
Aside from unveiling the video and announcing his new album's title and release date, Shelton revealed its cover art and complete tracklist. It will be Shelton's seventh studio album, following his Billboard top ten album "Cheers It's Christmas" released last year.
Blake Shelton's "Sure Be Cool If You Did" Music Video
More Blake Shelton News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?