Blake Shelton Premieres New Music Video 'Sure Be Cool If You Did'
Country music superstar Blake Shelton has just released his new music video "Sure Be Cool If You Did", premiering it on "Today" on Monday, February 11. The track joins 11 other tracks that made the cut for his forthcoming album "Based on a True Story...", set to be released on March 26.
The mentor on the hit TV reality singing competition "The Voice" looked cool in the three-and-a-half-minute-plus clip, seen hanging out in a bar with a group of friends when some pretty ladies stroll in. The handsome crooner, with his squeaky clean image and not to mention being actually married to country singer Miranda Lambert, passes off on flirting with any of them and instead lets his boys handle the situation by themselves.
"Sure Be Cool If You Did" is a mid-tempo country-rock track that sounds like another hit for the 36-year-old looker. He's sure to win female fans' hearts again with some pretty heart-melting lyrics, "I was gonna keep it real like chill like only have a drink or two / But it turned into a party when I started talking to you / Now you're standing in the neon looking like a high I wanna be on."
Aside from unveiling the video and announcing his new album's title and release date, Shelton revealed its cover art and complete tracklist. It will be Shelton's seventh studio album, following his Billboard top ten album "Cheers It's Christmas" released last year.
Blake Shelton's "Sure Be Cool If You Did" Music Video
More Blake Shelton News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama