Rihanna and Chris Brown Pack on PDA at Grammy's Afterparty
Rihanna, 24, and Chris Brown, 23, hit the Zing Vodka Post Grammy Party held at Hollywood's Supperclub, Los Angeles, on Sunday, February 10. Wearing a white outfit, Rihanna arrived at the club past midnight and joined Brown and a number of other big names.
"Chris Brown, Rihanna and Tyga come to Supperclub all the time," the club insider said. "This wasn't just a regular party though since it was a Grammy event. We hit capacity early and the front was shut down."
An observer said Rihanna and Brown packed on PDA. She reportedly sat in between Brown's legs and chatted with girlfriends while sipping a cocktail and smoking a cigarette. Brown, meanwhile, danced in his seat to the music. Later, the pair sat side by side, whispering in each other's ears and "getting very affectionate," the observer added.
During the 2013 Grammy Awards, both were also spotted sitting next to each other, cuddling and smiling. They walked the red carpet separately, but they proudly showed their romance inside. In a photo, Rihanna who was wearing a red gown by Azzedine Alaia was photographed smiling and leaning her head on Brown's shoulder.
Rihanna and Brown became a hot topic that night, since it was the first Grammy Awards they attended together after Brown assaulted Rihanna on the evening of the 2009 Grammy Awards.
More Rihanna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris